JP Morgan Chase - Banking Data Specialist/Associate - CIB (3-8 yrs)
- Banking Data Specialist The Banking Data Management team is a division of GCFO (Global Corporate Finance Operations) which is responsible for transforming CIB data assets related to the external clients into a manner that helps drive efficiency by analyzing, centralizing and integrating data that can be used to better support our clients. The team`s objectives are aligned with the goal of having intelligent solutions, big data and an effective central hub for everyone to work with.
- The data specialist will prepare a broad variety of reports and provide data and management information to the business; participate in high level business initiatives and assist with all levels of metric reporting and work closely with the business to understand the requirements and translate them in to technical requirements for development. S/he will also be responsible to enrich and map data
- Identify and ensure the resolution of data quality issues, such as uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities. Responsibilities:
- Detail-oriented requirements gathering and documentation
- Data Review, Analytics and Integrity (on an ongoing basis)& organizational skills
- Enrichment/research and mapping of data sets
- Design and creation of standard dashboards and a self-service reporting model that will be used across the GCFO organization and senior management partners
- Demonstrate visualization expertise and working proficiency in development tool sets
- Work collaboratively with the system architects to develop methods for synchronizing data entering company systems from multiple points, and within infrastructure
- Prioritize conflicting requirements based on the business justification and the overall benefit to the business
- Knowledge of data and infrastructure architecture disciplines & design across systems a plus
- Ensure new systems, applications, and data integration measures adhere to existing data management practices, policies and procedures
- 3+ years on business intelligence teams preferably using a variety of BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView/Qlik Sense, Cognos, Adobe Analytics or similar
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint skills
- Advanced experience with optimizing data for analysis or visualization, incremental load, divided queries
- Experienced with advanced data manipulation and cleansing techniques
- Understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles and practices
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Passion for accuracy and detail
- Able to learn new BI technologies as required
- Proficiency in one or more modern data analytics languages: Python, R, SAS a plus
- Experienced with data wrangling tools such as Alteryx a plus
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills desired
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.