JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Wholesale Credit Transformation (3-6 yrs)
- The Simple Credit Strategy team is a motivated, forward thinking team comprised of high-talent individuals with a singular focus on delivering innovative solutions for the high volume, simple credit groups within the firm. The position will work extensively across Wholesale Credit Risk and Technology in the Consumer Bank, Commercial Bank, Investment Bank and Asset and Wealth Management to design and implement enhancements to processes, policies and data/analytics. Team members work in a fast-paced environment to lead strategic efforts transforming Wholesale Credit's most critical needs, requiring collaboration with business, risk, and technology partners.
- Typical projects reimagine existing operating models and design innovative solutions to drive changes to legacy processes. Project results are focused on more efficient processes, industry leading technology, improved client experience, and impact to P&L.
- Lead small project teams on initiatives to resolve diverse problems identified by senior management and CROs across Wholesale Credit Risk, enabling innovative solutions, promoting consistency across Lines of Businesses (LOBs), and improving client experience
- Create and execute the strategic vision for high-level initiatives, structuring the project into key workstreams and managing resources across each workstream
- Influence internal stakeholders on key business decisions and change efforts-developing strong, trusted advisor relationships with key partners to drive consensus on business requirements
- Manage initiatives from ideation to implementation by partnering with a variety of technology, analytics, and data strategy teams to turn business requirements into innovative solutions
- Synthesize key insights, complex analyses, and overall strategy into clear and precise presentations and communicate the goals and objectives to an executive level audience, including the firmwide CROs, LOB CEOs and other executives
- Work closely with the organization's senior management to both make decisions about individual initiatives and determine overall team strategy
- Experience in management consulting or business process improvement
- Experience in financial services, consulting or FinTech is a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to solve problems creatively and deliver results while working in a dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment
- Outstanding ability to work well in cross-functional teams, analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to multitask to meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to communicate business and technical concepts to both expert and novice audiences
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.