JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Trading Services (2-4 yrs)
- As a Trading Services Associate, you'll be responsible for understanding trading structures to accurately capture all transactions, complete reconciliation checks, and ensure controls are performed.
- Timely and accurate capture of all transactions in the Risk Management Systems
- Complete intraday / end of day processes including completeness and reconciliation checks to ensure capture of new trading activity and general book management has been processed accurately
- Work closely with Operations functions and infrastructure groups to support a 'one team approach'
- Ensure all controls are diligently performed, completed, and signed off on a timely basis
- Clear and concise communication with all support teams to ensure the timely and efficient resolution of queries
- Participate and contribute to the various strategic initiatives; keep improving and evolving processes and business architecture
- Build an in-depth understanding of all trading structures from both a financial and operational perspective
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Understand all relevant derivatives and hedging products (Interest Rate Swaps, Basis Swaps, Cross Currency swaps, Forward Rate Agreement (FRA), Foreign Exchange (FX), Zero Coupon and Overnight Index Swaps (OIS), Bond and Futures)
- Knowledge of the front to back Operations process (including the key elements such as confirmations, settlements, and regulatory reporting) and facilitate issue resolution across teams
- Understand the key elements of other infrastructure groups (i.e. Finance, Market risk, Credit risk, Operational risk, Legal, Collateral, etc.) and recognize the impact of the actions of the Trade support team on these areas
- Must have clear communication skills and an ability to use these to work collaboratively, explain, and challenge, as appropriate
- Attention to details and sense of ownership
- Great team player able to work in a pressurized and changing environment
- Possess strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong problem solving, control, and project management skills
- Strong technical skills, especially in Excel (VBA is a plus)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well