JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Reference Data Operations (8-13 yrs)
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent Corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
Party Reference Data is responsible for timely and accurate completion of reference static data setup and maintenance across various LOBs and locations in Party Central system.
- Core Operations Management : Manage a teams to ensure successful service delivery to various stakeholders across the globe.
- People Leadership: Attract, retain and develop top talent. Develop and maintain a world class and productive team. Ensure strong focus on short and long term objectives, training, succession planning, career development, and managing career opportunities
- Global stakeholder management: Maintain a harmonious relationship with global stakeholders, effectively syndicating on relevant issues, influencing to arrive at the right decisions
- Controls Mindset: Ensure operational practices are in compliance with relevant risk standards, policies and regulations to maintain an effective control environment. Responsible for Errors, Fines and Losses (EF&L), Business Continuity, SOX, RED Events, Breaches/Incidents and Quality Assurance
Qualifications & Skills required:
- MBA (or equivalent experience)
- 8+ years Operations experience with a top-tier Bank or BPO
- Client On-boarding, Reference Data, Instruments and Pricing
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to establish credibility and strong partnership with business partners and other support functions
- Strong organizational and project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage expectations and deliver on commitments
- Must be a great team player with a high degree of flexibility, prepared to work in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment
- Effective presentation skills, good written and verbal communication skills, should be comfortable dealing with senior management
- Structured and Disciplined in approach, with strong execution focus and strong organization skills
- Proactive control and risk management, addressing gaps in processes and escalating issues to benefit the business and clients in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment and manage multiple priorities
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint tools
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.