JP Morgan Chase - Associate Project Manager - Securities Services Operations - CIB (0-1 yrs)
CIB Operations - IMOS Change Management - Client Reporting - Project Manager and Business Analyst
About J.P. Morgan
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm dealing with clients in over 100 countries globally. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. The firm serves millions of consumers and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase.
Investment Middle Office Departmental Outline:
JPMorgan Chase's Investment Middle Office (IMOS) acts as the Middle Office for our clients across a range of products, including but not limited to Listed Securities, Cash, ETDs, OTCs, Repos, Bank Loans and CFDs
IMOS deals with all stages of the lifecycle for each product from broker matching, management of the client's custodial network, lifecycle events including corporate events, ensuring timely settlement of trades and cash, management of claims and overdrafts, client / regulatory reporting and input into the production of our Investment Book of Record delivery (IBOR).
IMOS Information and Change Management (ICM) team within IMOS operations plays a key role governing and implementing operational changes to Middle Office services. The team is responsible for delivery of time critical and high impact programs involving operational processes and efficiencies.
Programs managed include changes related to regulations, process re-engineering, client changes, technology changes and operating model changes. Team also focuses on challenging the current processes and leveraging self service automation tools like Alteryx, Xceptor and Tableau to develop and run optimal operational services
Role & Responsibilities:
The focus of the role will be primarily on managing the reporting changes for IMOS clients and related third parties. This will include
- Participate/ lead discussions with client and internal stakeholders on the target operating model for reporting
- Collaborate with My Reports product and technology to define reporting requirements based on client inputs
- Coordinate with implementation team to confirm the inventory of reports for client and related third parties
- Document business requirement based on the interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Organise and provide demo of the Reporting tool to internal and external stakeholders
- Publish periodical progress update on the operational readiness for reporting related changes
- Perform testing on the set up of new reports and confirm the expected output
- Validate client requirements based on the available report functions and options in the Reporting system. Ensure minimum data required before passing the requirements to the Ops reporting team for configuration
- Perform walkthrough with internal and external stakeholders on the finalised reporting requirement
- Maintain robust standard operating policies (SOPs), procedures and guidelines to meet change control standards and principles
- Attend regular project working group meeting between Operations, Product and technology
- Promptly highlight risk and issues to the stakeholders. Ensure mitigation of all issues.
- Ensure documentation controls for all reporting changes managed by the team
- Run periodical sessions with operations to share progress updates and next steps.
- Address operation's queries on any aspect of client reporting and providing clarification on reporting tool functionality
- Leverage opportunities for automating any part of the process using Tableau, Alteryx and Xceptor
To be successful, you will need:
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and prioritization skills. Ability to work independently showing initiative and problem solving, while working within a team environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to develop relationships across the various stakeholders including senior business executives, across multiple locations
- Attested track record of successfully working to deadlines, with accountability and responsibility for independent workload
- Excellent problem solving skills to identify, understand and address operational and technical issues
- Experience of Investment Operations (Trades, Cash and Reconciliations) workflow
- Ability to work across functionally with technology, service, product and other operations teams
- Ability to be flexible, follow and meet tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work and meet the stakeholder expectations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio and Project; experience in process flow analysis/mapping. Knowledge of Alteryx, Tableau and Xceptor a definite plus.
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills as well as understanding complex flows
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly
J.P. Morgan is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well