HR at JPMorgan Chase
Views:2328 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Model Risk Governance & Review COO Team (2-10 yrs)
The Model Risk Governance & Review (MRGR) Chief Operating Office (COO) team based in New York partners with executive management to develop and execute on model risk management strategy and operating model improvements. MRGR COO is responsible for managing delivery and overseeing and reporting on the Model Risk Book of Work, including regulatory and strategic programs.
Key Responsibilities -
- Financial analysis, annual budgets & headcount related processes
- Support financial (weekly and monthly) reporting processes relating to headcount forecasts
- Manage finance projects and adhoc requests using tools such as Workforce Analytics.
- Assist manager in managing dashboards and progress tracking for headcount related reporting for global Model risk group and reporting to senior management.
- Quarterly analysis of seating capacity needs; liaise with Global real Estate to address and resolve issues as they arise.
- Analyze our monthly Model Risk expense report and ensure they are within reasonable limits.
Consultant resource management -
- Track consultant engagements for the global Model Risk group and maintain records of each consultant, including (but not limited to) assignment start and end date, tenure, schedule of work and payment terms.
- Assume role of Delivery Manager in overseeing consultant engagements, reconciling monthly invoicing, accordance with the firm's consultant management tools such as Ariba, COMPASS and Beeline.
- Strong MS Excel skills is a must - Data manipulation, v-lookups, macros, pivot tables and Advanced Excel applications
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint is a must
- Previous experience (2+ years) in similar roles (e.g. - business management, financial reporting, and/or control experience)
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Experience with data aggregation & analysis
- Ability to identify improvement of current processes and achieve efficiencies
- Ability to work and solve problems independently and work in a high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment
- The ability to successfully manage multiple work streams and deliverables at the same time
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to summarize information for and report to senior management
- BA/BS degree required