JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Markets Income Attribution Team - CIB (2-6 yrs)
CIB- Markets Income Attribution team - Associate
Description : CIB Markets - Income Attribution Controller
Job Description :
Description of Role :
- The associate will be responsible for Income Attribution for a particular Line of Business
- Calculation of income attribution for the lines of business at month end and follow through to ensure financial statement integrity
- Review alignment of expense and revenue by legal entity, and work with the onshore product control teams to set up new service level agreements where required
- Escalate reference data or other issues in XIB impacting income attribution as appropriate
- Ensure ARIBA is updated and maintained as the corporate repository of service level agreements
- Produce metrics on income attribution in accordance with the governance framework
- Prepare submissions to Tax such as APA reports and contribute to ad hoc deliverables from Tax
- Participate in technology initiatives to drive process efficiencies
- Partner with the onshore Product Control teams on a regular basis and Financial Control, Planning and Analysis and Tax, where necessary
The candidate :
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Understanding of trading products
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality outcomes in a pressured environment
- Ability to adapt and operate in a global environment and partner with onshore locations
- Good communication and relationship management
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong Excel skills.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.