JP Morgan Chase - Associate Manager/Manager - Sourcing - Global Supplier Services (2-5 yrs)
- J. P. Morgan Chase seeks to do business with suppliers who provide the best price, quality and capability to meet our business needs. With over 600 team members in 11 countries, our Global Supplier Services (GSS) organization works proactively with line of business colleagues to identify capable suppliers, lead the competitive sourcing process and negotiate and contract with the chosen suppliers. Leveraging firm-wide buying power and controlling risk are consistent overarching goals. GSS then ensures that the contracted goods and services can be obtained by our employees in an efficient, cost-effective manner globally.
- This Sourcing Manager role will report to the Global lead for Staff Augmentation and is responsible for sourcing, contracting and execution for third party supplier spend across JPMC Lines of Business for Technology and Non-IT. In addition the role will require the Sourcing Manager to lead and manage outsourced service providers for the engagement of contingent workers. This position requires an experienced sourcing manager who will be able to develop relationships within the lines of business and coordinate with sourcing leads and hiring managers globally.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Staff Augmentation category for APAC with Managed Service Providers as the solution for certain countries, leading the full procure to pay category lifecycle.
- Identify qualified staff augmentation suppliers capable of meeting JPMC requirements
- Evaluate competitive offerings from suppliers and develop and present sourcing options that meet JPMC's business requirements
- Lead the negotiations to establish commercial terms and lead the contract develop process through contract approval and execution
- Maintain compliance with all policy and procedural guidelines
- Partner with global and regional teams and clients on local, regional and sometimes global sourcing projects.
- Work closely with internal JPMC legal, risk and finance teams towards the successful completion of intricate negotiations and initiatives
- Ensure all the selected suppliers are compliant with SLA's (Service Level Agreements) through collaboration with our internal partners and client teams
- Lead the category and supplier spend management activities with your respective spend areas and suppliers.
- Conduct in depth cost and spend analysis in order develop target saves initiatives though various cost reduction means
- Lead the development and execution of category management strategies for significant sourcing transactions.
- Identify new service opportunities that address or anticipate client needs.
- Have proper governance & controls over Audit & MIS Reporting's, Labour Audit, Tax, etc
- People Management Skills
- Conduct Book of work review with Team
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we- re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Global Supplier Services (GSS) manages the source-to-pay cycle, engaging with suppliers, negotiating contracts, conducting risk assessments and evaluating the customer experience. Global teams support sourcing, third party oversight, procurement and payment operations, supplier relationship management and customer experience.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.