JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Legal - Center Of Excellence (3-4 yrs)
Qualifications for the role:
- A law graduate from a premier law school in India;
- 3-4 Years PQE in professional practice or in a similar role with a captive LPO;
- Superior communication skills and be able to work comfortably with business and management teams,
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively at a local, regional and global level;
- Competency in the use of technology, documentation management systems and shared databases will be viewed favorably;
- Able to communicate well and work in a cross-functional team to achieve common goals;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to identify and escalate issues timely and appropriately;
- Comfortable working to metrics and data measurement systems; and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and within tight deadlines.
All candidates for roles in the Legal department must successfully complete a conflicts of interest clearance review prior to commencement of employment.
Attorney candidates must be in compliance with all relevant licensing requirements including the requirements of the jurisdiction where the role will be located prior to commencement of employment.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.