Senior Recruitment Specialist at JPMC
Views:4943 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Fraud Risk UAT (5-15 yrs)
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan's Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net-worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm's operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
Be responsible for timely and accurate testing across one or multiple applications, namely ORDS, Falcon, Taser, VCAS, Dodd-Frank Averse Action Letter, ICDW Data Validation, DepCon, Actimize, Safetech, LAD / Warning reason, etc
Testing activities could include :
- Projects - Testing support for Coordinated, Warranty, and Off cycle releases across all applications
- Rules - Support several - Rules- testing activities across multiple applications
- Participate in Regression and Post Implementation testing to ensure functionalities are working as expected.
- Follow strong documentation standards required for the process.
- Support all the audit requests and providing evidence promptly without any failures
- Identify and resolve concerns by assisting developers, project managers, technology leads, production support, business/underwriting, and Risk Strategy Stakeholders with inquiries.
- Adherence to control standards and adherence to target SLA's.
- Daily tracking of Project Status and Defect Management.
- Identification of process improvement opportunities
- Effectively train and mentor other analysts on existing applications and testing process
- Supports more complex testing requirements independently
- Take a lead role for important releases; collaborate with developers, project managers, technology leads, production support, business/underwriting, and Risk Strategy Stakeholders and streamline/distribute the workflow among other team members; work on the release hands-on simultaneously
- Be able to lead a team of testers
- Take complete ownership and accountability towards delivering on goals and priorities for the business/function
- Take ownership of developing team members for both technical and soft skills
- Collaborate across other lines of business to promote best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in technology or related discipline. Preference is given to candidates with a graduate degree.
- Minimum of 5+ years of related testing experience.
- Prior experience in fraud risk management UAT or fraud operations.
- Work experience in a large financial institution and/or debit card space
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with individuals across departments/functions and with senior-level individuals. Ability to work hands-on as well as have strong project management skills.
- Project Management Skills well-organized, structured approach. Ability to achieve tight timelines on complex deliverables. Ability to manage and prioritize projects across cross-functional groups.
- Staff management/mentoring skills.
- In addition to fulfilling the skills and qualifications required for this role, the ideal candidate should possess the following personality traits:
e) Community Awareness
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.