JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Data Engineering/Analytics - Capital Stress Testing Team (5-8 yrs)
The CCB Capital Stress Testing (CST) team is part of CCB Finance Planning and Analysis (P&A) and manages the Comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review (CCAR) & other forecasting related CCB & Firmwide related deliverables and tasks for CCB. The team manages various aspects of financial forecast and governance for different Sub-LOBs within CCB (Consumer Bank, Business Banking, CWM, Auto, Student, Mortgage, and Credit Card). This includes planning as well as the execution of CCAR/Budget exercises, coordinating the submission of CCAR results to our regulators, monitoring and tracking of QMs that are used during official exercises, building controls and governance around the forecast process, deriving and provide insights of the forecast to finance and risk teams, remediation of existing MRIA/MRA issued, driving improvements and automation in our Finance forecasting processes and control/risk environment.
This role will be within the model execution team which is seeking a highly motivated analytical thinker with an interest in learning more about business performance dynamics and forecasting models of Credit Card and Auto Finance businesses. We are managing the execution of integrated risk and finance forecasting models, ensuring insightful forecast analytics are available to the business, and integrating statistical forecasting models into the corporate planning and stress testing infrastructure.
Role and Responsibilities:
In this role you will be required to:
- Think holistically about business performance levers
- Execute current forecasting processes and validate the results
- Adhere to execution procedures and control policies throughout model execution process
- Proactively recommend ways to improve our forecasting and reporting processes
- Identify and troubleshoot model execution related issues
- Partner effectively with risk, finance, modeling, and technology teams to develop or enhance forecast solutions
- Present your results and recommendations clearly and concisely to senior management
Skills / Competencies Needed/Education Qualifications:
- Bachelors/Master's degree in engineering and or finance
- 5-8 years' of experience in an Data engineering/Data analytical role
- Experience in SQL/ORACLE/TOAD/Teradata is a must
- Exposure to SAS/R/Python is desirable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to respond to complicated and unclear production issues
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long-term goals
- Capable of working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects with tight timelines
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.