HR at JP Morgan Services
Views:2918 Applications:493 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Credit Risk (3-12 yrs)
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Here, you'll feel welcomed and valued. Our clients, transactions, deals and projects are global so we work hard to create diverse, inclusive teams that support our business and each other.
Learn about our culture here.
About CB Risk India : The CB Risk India (CBRI) team is part of the Credit Risk function for the Commercial Bank (CB) at J.P. Morgan. CBRI works closely with the in-country Underwriters and Credit Executives and provides them with in-depth credit risk analysis of clients; as well as recommendations on risk grades.
Role : Analyst for conducting Credit Analysis of Real Estate clients in Commercial Banking- North America
Location : Bengaluru
- Independently prepare credit risk analysis reports on assigned clients (business & financial analysis and focusing on credit issues). Recommend rating grades based on analysis for the clients and facilities/exposures.
- Build Industry Expertise in the Real Estate Sector Real Estate Investment Trusts and Real estate Operating Companies
- Develop and maintain open communication channels with Underwriters and Credit Executives. Independently handle all calls/rating discussions with Underwriters and Credit Executives.
- Develop understanding of various techniques and methods of credit analysis, accounting treatments, financial adjustments etc.
- Build strong knowledge of credit analysis for clients; regularly track sector developments on an on-going basis.
Qualifications : MBAs (with Finance specialization) / CAs
- 3+ years of Corporate Credit analysis experience
- Excellent academic record
- Strong understanding of accounting and finance concepts
- Strong analytical skills and keen attention-to-detail
- Deadline oriented, organized, and responsible
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong communication skills - oral and written
- Proficient in the use of MS Power Point, Excel and Word