JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Change Management - Wholesale Payment Operations (2-4 yrs)
Wholesale Payment Client Service and Implementation Operations (WPCSIO) Change Management is a global function responsible for system, process and operational change. The ISO 20022 program team's remit covers the E2E wholesale payment lifecycle and works closely across multiple other wholesale functions, including core cash, sanctions, fraud, cash management and reconciliations amongst others.
The firm-wide ISO 20022 program is led by Global Clearing Product Team, to meet industry wide milestones in standardizing global financial messaging. WPCSIO are one of three key workstreams, alongside product and technology. The strategic improvement to financial messaging and use of the ISO 20022 standard will improve the quality, timeliness and transparency of all payments data, enabling quicker, cheaper, more secure transactions, greater product integration, improved STP and a decrease in breaks and investigations.
The regional APAC/EMEA role will report to the Global WPO lead for ISO 20022. Responsibilities will include:
- Identification of 'as is' processes, change requirements, business requirements and resourcing in support of Business Analysts and technology SMEs
- Test planning, execution and reporting in support of the User Acceptance Testing team
- Identification and proposal of improvement opportunities, including but not limited to:
- Data collection, analysis and reporting
- Stakeholder management and influence
- Resourcing and capability analysis across WPO to support functional leads
- Change Management and Governance in support of the WPO Program Management Office
- Change management. Challenge the status quo and be persistent in implementing agreed plans
- Process design. Understand the strategic objective and work alongside BAU leads
- Data Analysis. Ability to source, analyse and present large data sets with predictive components
- Project Management. Execution focused and risk aware.
- Problem solver who can articulate clear and workable solutions
- Escalates issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Promotes partnership; encourages collaboration, information sharing and discussion to break down silos
- Adaptable, able to work globally, cross LoB and particularly across function
- Knowledgeable of banking functions, specifically, in one or more of the following areas: Core Cash Processing or Global Financial Messaging
- Experience using business analysis techniques and/or other relevant capabilities, such as data mining, process mapping, process improvement, measurement frameworks
- Knowledge of end-to-end technology lifecycles and release patterns
- Builds/promotes a client/customer centred organization
- Tableau/QlikView dashboard building
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team:
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients- needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well