JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Asset Management - Guidelines Monitoring - AWM (2-7 yrs)
- Monitoring investment breaches & tracking down root causes
- Liaison with Portfolio Managers & end-clients ensuring complete adherence to Investment Guidelines.
- Ensure investment of portfolios is per client guidelines, internal policies & procedures and in compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Leverage Portfolio analytical tools and perform durations and weightage calculations for complex rules
- Analysis & Interpretation of investment guidelines related to Equity, Fixed Income, BETA, ETF, Funds, Hedge Fund Portfolios & Derivatives.
- Ensure coding accuracy & communicate in case of any discrepancy.
- Partner with various operations team to improve data availability and overall quality of underlying data.
- Post-trade violation investigation & resolution
- Classification of Active v/s Passive breach
- Assistance with Client certifications/ attestations.
- Additional review of regulatory breaches around UCITS and 1940 ACT regulations
- Classification of Fund Portfolio investments
- Manual test execution as per defined periodicity.
- Perform Annual account review
- Coordinating with Portfolio managers and Investment specialists for fund breaches
- Execute Client service group duties and coordinate between various portfolio managers
- Participate in local and projects as required.
- Process / system enhancements along with regression testing.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.