HR at JPMorgan Chase
Views:1754 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
JP Morgan Chase - Associate/Analyst - Risk & Data Analytics - CIB - IBQR Production Team (2-10 yrs)
Associate/Analyst - Risk - CIB - IBQR Production Team - Data Analytics
- IBQR Data and Production team provides excellent exposure to any candidate interested in Credit Risk, Basel regulations, Allowance determination and stress forecasting.
- The team works across the Wholesale bank and is closely aligned with firm-wide partners including Quantitative Research, Finance, Model Risk & Development, Technology and the Regulatory Capital Management Office. We seek candidates with strong skills in corporate finance, data analytics, big-data architecture and communication.
Role Description and Responsibilities : The successful candidate will join a team focused on delivering data processing and forecasting results production for the wholesale loans and commitment portfolio to meet the FRB CCAR requirements for Y-14A stress testing, IFRS-9 Expected Credit Loss, and US-GAAP CECL.
Specific responsibilities include :
- Execute and deliver the quarterly stress forecasting results with focus on data needs
- Perform portfolio analysis, data segmentation, data transformation and database interaction to prepare various datasets
- Work in an Agile framework to write business requirements in the form of JIRA epics & user stories to develop data and system requirements for credit risk modelling platform
- Define data models, metadata and data dictionary that will enable data analysis and analytical explorations
- Understand the implementation of the forecasting architecture, systems and dataflow
- Identify issues and streamline data flow from acquisition to results production
- Support the strategic build-out of stress testing workflow/dataflow for future initiatives
- Liaise with technology partners and LOBs to improve and enhance the forecasting process
- Help to plan and perform for all production/testing needs
- Perform control and reconciliation against deliveries in addition to creating/enhancing formal governance
The ideal candidate should possess the following :
- At least 2-5 years of experience working in Wholesale Risk Management, Corporate Finance, Data Analytics
- Must be familiar with the software development lifecycle
- Data Analysis and data manipulation skills using SQL, Python & MS Excel is Required
- Coding knowledge and experience in Python/SQL is required
- Understanding of big-data analytics and strategic data synthesis
- Ability to organize work and solve problems independently and excel in a high-pressure, deadline oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to engage and work with internal and external stakeholders
- Tableau and data visualization familiarity is a plus
- Familiarity with Traditional Credit Products (Loans, Letter of Credit, Stand by Letter of Credit, Syndications etc.)
- Experience with wholesale loans and commitments product and systems, as well as its data flows, is a plus.
- BA/BS/PG degree required; Master degree or CFA a plus