JP Morgan Chase - Asset Management Role - AWM (4-5 yrs)
Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management :
J.P. Morgan Asset Management ("JPMAM") is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
JPMAM is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
The Global RFP Group is responsible for creating the documents which articulate J.P. Morgan Asset Management's unique value proposition and brand commitments to clients around the world.
The Global RFP Group plays a key role in both the acquisition of new business and the retention of valuable existing clients, through the completion of Requests for Proposal (RFPs)-, Requests for Information (RFIs), Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) and other written client materials, for Institutional and Wholesale clients and distributors of JPMAM's products and services. This team works closely with our Product and Sales partners to create, curate and maintain these client documents.
The Global RFP Group is focused on:
- Supporting the business to grow its assets by maximizing JPMAM's chances of success in the RFP stages of the manager selection process
- Ensuring a high and consistent global standard of quality deliverables to our clients
- Measuring and driving client satisfaction and a consistent client experience
- The India RFP Team works closely with other members of to the Global RFP Group to complete RFPs, RFPs and annual DDQs across various channels, asset classes and product groups. The team aligns (An RFP is a proposal or questionnaire that a potential client issues to asset management firms when tendering for new business in order to thoroughly understand how these firms manage client assets. It is typically the first formal stage of the sales process in the institutional and wholesale segments of the investment management industry).
- Work closely with RFP Teams, Investment Specialist, Client Advisors and other business partners to create and maintain client documents
- Complete RFPs, RFIs and annual DDQs for Institutional and Wholesale clients and prospects, ensuring all assignments are prepared and delivered on a timely basis with the highest level of accuracy
- Maintain firm level content and data, product profiles, investment process descriptions and other language on our Information Request Library (or other sources as agreed)
- Act in a leadership capacity and provide guidance and support to junior writers
- Assist with responding to ad hoc inquiries and non-standard requests
- Communicate in a clear, concise and efficient manner with multiple teams and product groups across regions
Qualifications and skills:
- Post Graduate, MBA with atleast 4-5 years of experience
- CFA Level 1 could be a distinct advantage
Industry / Product / Process :
- Prior experience of writing or participating in the RFP process, preferably in the asset management industry
- Understanding of the asset management business, various asset classes and investment products is desirable
- Ability to quickly gain broad knowledge of the range of JPMAM investment products, in order to succeed in the role
- Financial market awareness and understanding of basic financial concepts
Risk, Controls, Governance :
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Awareness of business risk and compliance procedures
- Ability to simultaneously manage competing priorities, including immediate, short-term
- Confidence to work directly with stakeholders at all levels, both to ensure their RFP service needs are met, and to partner with them to agree priorities and deadlines
- Responsive to client requests; ability to work under pressure, and with flexibility, to meet tight deadlines
Technical / Functional Skillset :
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook skills (intermediate/advanced); prior experience of using PMAPS and Saleforce.com applications also helpful
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding numeracy/quantitative skills
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Interest in the presentation and customization of completed documents
Soft Skills :
- Stakeholder and people management skills are mandatory
- Outstanding organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively with local and global teams, as well as on own initiative; sensitivity to different cultures and working styles
- Need to be creative, flexible and able to apply judgement when needed
- Self-starter and motivated, able to prioritize key tasks effectively
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.