JP Morgan Chase - Analyst - Risk Commercial Banking - Credit Analysis Unit (3-6 yrs)
Risk-Commercial Banking - Credit Analysis Unit - CTL - Analyst
1. Understand Credit ecosystem - Tools & Applications, Policies, procedures, guidelines required to perform the Credit Analysis of the Real Estate Borrowers
2. Be abreast with the changes in the procedures & guidelines, exercise judgement when needed
3. Perform Quantitative and Qualitative Credit Analysis of Real Estate Borrowers and calculate Risk Ratings independently within the stipulated timelines
4. Understand and respond to the queries raised by onshore analysts/underwriters/approvers etc.
5. Build and maintain healthy & professional relationship with all the stakeholders
1. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance / Accounting
2. Excellent academic track record or few years of experience in credit risk is preferred
3. Proficient in the use of Microsoft desktop tools and ability to learn new tools, techniques and applications
4. Understanding of the financial statements, including ratio analysis, cash flow analysis, and basic accounting concepts
5. Attitude and aptitude to learn and enhance knowledge of credit analysis and passion for real estate sector
6. Ability to work proactively & independently under short TATs with Deadline orientation
7. Maintain higher degree of attention to detail and accuracy
8. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build positive relationships with Underwriters, approvers etc and work in a team environment.
Strong & Effective communication skills - both oral & written; and good linguistic skills to be able to effectively present analysis and interact with stakeholders at various hierarchies
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well