JP Morgan Chase - Analyst - Business Analysis & Reporting - Securities Services Operations - CIB (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- As a Business Associate, you'll drive structure and discipline around each initiative using standard project deliverables and frameworks, including establishing scope and performing detailed business impact analysis in support of management decisions.
- Additionally, you'll define roles and responsibilities, establish and document requirements, resolve resource/scheduling conflicts, escalate and ensure issues/decisions are resolved, manage changes to project scope, document and complete testing requirements, create and manage implementation plans, and lead/participate in meetings at the operational and project level. You'll provide continuous feedback on project status and issues and serve as the overall escalation point to ensure the project tracks to original expectations.
- Project analysis, including documenting business requirements, detailing issues and risks, and drafting business processes and data flows
- Data analysis, including data collection, synthesis, and translation of results into concrete actionable solutions
- Identify gaps between applicable requirements and current procedures/controls and participate in driving resolution of mitigating controls
- Work with business partners to design and implement enhancements to existing processes and/or business applications, introduce new processes and/or toolsets, and engage in process re-engineering
- With guidance, develop and implement solutions that strengthen business operating models, enhance the client experience, and improve efficiency and controls
- Define user acceptance test plans and test cases, coordinate and execute user acceptance testing and interpret, assess, and communicate results to enable signoff on deliverables
- Provide implementation support, inclusive of testing and process change management, and ensure those implementations meet requirements established by Oversight and Control partners
- Work with minimal direction/independently, keeping management informed of progress and escalating issues
- 3-5 years business analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent communication and presentations skills across various stakeholders and senior management
- Intermediate/Advanced experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking to understand and analyze complex business processes
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, detail oriented, and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve project-related issues and follow through with set objectives
- Ability to deal with different stakeholder groups to elicit business requirements, procedures, and processes
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment, be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize, and prioritize work
- Be a team player who shows commitment and dedication while maintaining a positive attitude and high level of performance on high profile/time-sensitive initiatives
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients- needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.