JP Morgan Chase - Analyst - Advisor Support - Wealth Management (2-4 yrs)
About the Employer
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $3.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset & Wealth Management line of business serves institutional, ultra-high net worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Asset Management and Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $4.3 trillion and assets under management of $3.1 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of Dec. 31, 2021.)
J.P. Morgan Global Private Bank provides customized financial advice to help wealthy clients and their families achieve their goals through an elevated experience. Clients of the Private Bank work with dedicated teams of specialists that bring their investments and financial assets together into one comprehensive strategy, leveraging the global resources of J.P. Morgan across planning, investing, lending, banking, philanthropy, family office management, fiduciary services, special advisory services and more. The Private Bank oversees more than $1.9 trillion in client assets globally.
Global Private Bank (GPB) Advisor Support India team is an extension of the global sales organization and partners closely with the Client Advisors - Bankers, Investment specialists, Lending Advisors, Wealth Advisors, Market / Regional Leadership to support them on activities across the client/sales life cycle - Prospecting / Lead generation, creating pitchbooks / updating marketing materials, supporting client onboarding, ongoing client portfolio reviews and analysis, goal based analysis and researching client queries. The team operates in a globally integrated format with strong alignments to Advisors of a given Region/Market to enable contribution to business priorities.
Job Responsibilities & Activities
J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities, and products to ultra-high and high net worth individuals and families in 36 countries around the world. We enjoy relationships with 40% of the individuals on the Forbes Billionaire list making us one of the largest Private Banks worldwide in terms of client assets. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face by leveraging the capabilities of the firm. Private Banking is involved with every facet of wealth management, including investments, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning. Our business model focuses on deep client relationships, an integrated team structure and a platform of depth and breadth
Responsibilities Include :
- Preparing presentations and materials for client and prospective client meetings
- Awareness of Asset Classes and characteristics
- Ability to work on Investment Proposals, Goal Based Analysis, Investment Reviews
- Coordinating with global investment specialists, wealth advisors and capital advisors on client needs, meeting agendas, and managing client follow-up
- Ensure accurate information is provided for Client Onboarding activities
- Researching client inquiries and managing follow-up communication and materials
- Periodic updating of client information in core banking systems
- Partnering with various functional partners and departments to service clients
- Diligently document minutes of client meetings
- Draw insights from large data(Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis)
- Knowledge of KYC is a plus
- Private Banking / Asset & Wealth Management knowledge a plus.
- Identify opportunities to streamline or automate existing process
Personal Attributes & Requirements :
- Graduate / Post graduate degree (MBA/PGDBM) from a reputed institute with 2 to 4 years of experience
- Linguistic proficiency in Mandarin/ Cantonese / Italian
- Excellent stakeholder engagements skills
- Inclination to understand market dynamics and develop expertise
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- PowerPoint and Excel expertise required
- Strong understanding of the needs and sensitivities of client management
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Able to work under minimal supervision; adaptable to work in demanding environment
- Detail-oriented and results-focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
- Proficiency in international language is a plus
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Should work well under pressure
- Flexible to work in different time zones
Shifts: EMEA/ APAC/ LATAM
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Job Type - PERMANENT, FULLTIME
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.