Recruiter at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Views:2039 Applications:414 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:317
JP Morgan - Associate - Equity Research (3-5 yrs)
JP Morgan - India Equity Research Associate
- As an Associate in Equity Research, you will help to conduct and facilitate industry analysis and company-specific coverage. This involves core research ranging from dissecting earnings releases and regulatory filings to assessing relevant news events, modelling financial statements and industry dynamics, performing detailed valuation work, writing research notes and sector pieces, and speaking to internal/external clients and management teams about the stocks/sector.
- You will work with our partners in both sales and trading to provide comprehensive client coverage, including fulfilling client requests for market updates and market intelligence.
- Research is fast-paced, demanding and intellectually stimulating. We look for candidates who possess strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing/communication skills, as well as modelling, forecasting, and valuation experience.
- Work with India Equity Research team supporting coverage on India Resource Sectors
- Contribute to thematic sector reports or cross-sector collaborations with other teams;
- Handle day to day client requests and needs, with a focus on clients who have interest in the Indian Financial services sector;
- Communicate your team's ideas with a persuasive curve to internal and external parties; tailor your communications by client need/type;
- Organize fact-finding trips and channel-check meetings upon clients' bespoke requests or for investors tours;
- Contribute to furthering your franchise as a business by suggesting new approaches or ideas.
- Understands firm's approach and policies for managing risks in relevant business and applicable legal and regulatory rules, and follows policies.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in research;
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A passion for the markets and interest in industry specific coverage
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- A CFA, or progress toward a CFA, is a plus