HR Consultant at JP Morgan
Views:10085 Applications:1527 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
JP Morgan - Analyst - Treasury Services - Global Knowledge Network (0-2 yrs)
Global Knowledge Network :
- The Global Knowledge Network is an integrated specialist team that helps facilitate deals and transactions globally. We help global organizations of all sizes grow their businesses and manage risk by identifying opportunities and challenges, advising on the right course of action and executing final plans. Our knowledge experts in the Global Knowledge Network sit across primarily four business units to support the Corporate & Investment Bank.
- Teams are integrated globally, providing valuable research, insight, analysis and information to senior bankers. You- ll help prepare client materials, internal and external reports, and evaluate models. Build your network across the firm while working in this dynamic, fast-paced team that will give you the skills to take your career in finance in many different directions.
- Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our customers. We'll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What to Expect :
Treasury Services Group :
- Our global team partners with over 135,000 corporate, financial services, middle market, small business, government and municipal clients across more than 162 countries - providing critical services that support cash management and payment services needs while providing innovative solutions.
- This program offers diverse exposure to various aspects of global business through meaningful and challenging work assignments while helping clients optimize cash flow and working capital. Build your practical skills and your professional network while learning about our global reach, local experience and products and services.
You'll make an impact by :
- Developing deep market, company and product knowledge across industries
- Building comprehensive research and innovating new processes, approaches, models and products
- Collaborating in a team environment, contributing to the overall goals of the firm
- Fostering good communications with colleagues globally
- Clearly communicating in written and oral forms including presentations and models
- Building your network across the firm including peers, mentors and senior executives
- Financial analysis and working capital benchmarking of clients
- Data analytics to identify efficiency opportunities
- Creating marketing materials related to cash management, liquidity solutions for clients
About you :
We're looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for developing innovative solutions that support clients around the world.
- Strong interest in making a career in finance
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills