Recruiter at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Views:8184 Applications:1921 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
JP Morgan - Analyst - Investment Banking - Centralised Research Group (1-3 yrs)
JP Morgan - Investment Banking - Centralised Research group - Analyst
About J.P.Morgan :
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
About the Centralized Research Group :
The Centralized Research Group (CRG) is a part of JPMorgan Investment Banking business.
We work closely with the firm's Investment Banking teams across the globe in preparing pitch books & marketing materials that the senior client bankers take to their clients during meetings. These books can relate to mergers & acquisitions, equity capital raising or debt capital raising.
The Analyst Role :
The Analyst's main responsibilities will include:
- Pitching material preparation : Work with associates and analysts in Mumbai and across regional locations to prepare marketing materials for clients including components like market and industry landscapes, financial analysis & valuations, target companies profiles & benchmarking, pricing and market information.
- Financial analysis : Analysis and interpretation of financial statements including preparing trading and transaction comparables, modeling & valuations and benchmarking for companies. Extract information from company accounts, databases and other sources, using accounting knowledge & judgment
- Research : Source and interpret company & industry information from a variety of data sources (company reports, Internet, online databases, JPMorgan proprietary content) with an aim to forming views on the industry, key trends and individual companies. Summarize and synthesize news updates/research reports on priority clients, weekly industry reports.
- Industry or Product coverage : Work with senior analysts and associates in Mumbai to develop and apply industry/geographic market fundamentals (e.g. impact of economic/market conditions, terminology, competitive landscape, risks, trends) for clients across the globe
Essential skills / qualifications :
- MBA from top Tier school/ or professional qualification in Accountancy/Finance
- Excellent academic record
- Awareness of Investment banking solutions and services is a plus
- Knowledge of analyzing company financials /financial modeling in excel
- Close attention to detail and ability to deliver output of a very high standard
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deliver quality under pressure
- Strong analytical bend of mind and expert handling of excel