Associate at J.P. Morgan
Views:5113 Applications:382 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
JP Morgan - Analyst - Global Custody Product Management - Custody & Fund Services (2-4 yrs)
CIB - Investor Services - Custody & Fund Services
Global Custody Product Management - Analyst - Mumbai
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB):
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Custody & Fund Services:
J.P. Morgan Custody - global leader with $22 trillion in assets under custody, provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. J.P. Morgan's Custody and Fund Services (C&FS) business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
Global Custody -
The Global Custody business at JPM forms part of the larger Custody organization. Our clients invest globally and we provide the infrastructure and market connectivity to safe keep and manage their assets efficiently.
Global Custody Product Management is responsible for the strategy, end to end ownership, governance and P&L of the Global Custody business. The team is global, with regional management across EMEA, Americas and APAC.
The role is part of the Global Custody Product business execution team which is responsible for the Core product strategy & roadmap, execution of product capability improvements, delivery of related control initiatives and end-to-end business ownership of the agent bank / sub-custodian network (agent bank fees / profitability, market change and risk management).
The role is a critical business function focusing on the end to end ownership, product definition and our ability to deliver a first class service to the world's most important clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the product strategy & execution lead in driving agenda for Global Custody
- Help in conducting competitor analysis to benchmark current offering and planned improvements
- Actively work on cut off improvements (trade/COAC/FX/cash etc) in all markets including centralized analysis, and implementation of cut off improvements. Ensure all cut offs reviewed for improvements at least annually
- Help to drive scope of GC Investment Initiatives and POTL / CTP programmes
- Support in execution of relevant control initiatives and risk action plans
- Collaborate on analysing commercial viability of changes to the custody product (i.e. risk appetite, billing capability and competitor / segment strategy)
- Support on - business as usual- projects and business enablement initiatives
- Manage and improve MIS
- Partner on remediation projects
Required Skills / Experience:
- Advanced degree preferred with 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Understanding or knowledge in the Custody and Fund Services space preferred
- Close attention to detail and ability to work to high standards
- Commercial minded individual with ability to think strategically
- Strong analytics skills, experience in data mining
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Good communication and team skills in a multi-location set up
- Ideal candidates for these positions would be a graduate/post-graduate from a premier college or institute.