Technical Recruiter at Joveo Technologies Private limited
Views:62 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Joveo - Senior Account Manager - HR Tech/Ad Tech (4-13 yrs)
Joveo is a global leader in job advertising technology, driving next-gen recruitment for employers worldwide by harnessing ML to deliver the most relevant candidates in the shortest time. Powering more than 20 million jobs daily, we are changing how recruitment media buying is done. We are on a mission to deliver the right job to everyone worldwide.
This has never been more important. It's not just about talent deployment - it's about saving lives and families!
We are growing blazing fast and are backed by marquee investors like Nexus Ventures Partners. We were featured in Forbes Magazine's Best Startup Employers 2020 and Inc. Magazine's List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies 2021.
For more information, visit www.joveo.com
A career at Joveo will challenge and engage you. As a growing global business, we can offer opportunities to expand your skills and develop your career. Visit our Hyderabad or Bangalore offices, and you'll find many passionate employees helping people around the globe find their dream job. The pace here is fast, the atmosphere is fun, and a passion for connecting people to their jobs is a common thread that ties us together. It truly is a unique and rewarding environment.
Work-life balance is essential to our culture. We offer a competitive salary, great mentors, a benefits package, quarterly offsites, workstations, and surprise holidays.
About the Role:
To ensure success in this role, we are looking for a highly motivated professional with a high-performance background in Account management/Partnerships, along with overall strategy driving the business specifically for the assigned region.
- New publisher research & outreach.
- Increase reach and quality of supply.
- Contracts, Commercials, and agreements Negotiations.
- Introduce automation across the function.
- Effective underpacing campaign management.
- Establish publisher, vendor & customer experience.
- Ensure high-quality supply operations and products.
- Drive adoption of publisher certification across publishers.
- Bring operation excellence in invoicing through cross-functional collaboration between Pub Ops and Finance.
About you :
- Experience in leading professional services, partnerships, or business development functions in a technology-related field such as SaaS.
- Experience in a partner-facing (or customer-facing) role.
- Proven track record of managing partner engagements across multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts/solutions and customer and partner use cases and guide strategy to deliver positive results.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to draw actionable insights from data.
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a highly fast-paced startup environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills.
- Recruitment advertising, Recruitment platform solutions, Ad tech, Marketing automation, Hr Tech, or other applicable experience is a plus.
- MBA/PG from institutes of excellence is highly preferred (in which case relevant experience in Sales/BD of Ad tech/ HR Tech/ SAAS/ Product Software/ Technology/ E-Commerce/ PAAS/ etc. industries is a must).
- We're an exciting, dynamic startup company with the most competitive salary in India, stock options, and comprehensive benefits package. We've also got an enthusiastic and supportive work environment and strive to keep our employees healthy, happy and productive.
- Joveo is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. For more information, visit www.joveo.com.