Technical Recruiter at Joveo Technologies Private limited
Views:496 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Joveo - Manager - Customer Success (2-6 yrs)
About Joveo :
Joveo is the global leader in programmatic job advertising. Powering more than 20 million jobs every day, we are changing the way recruitment media buying is done. We are currently looking for a rockstar Customer Success Manager to service the needs of our rapidly growing customer base in India, South East Asia, and Australia.
As a key member of our client-facing team, you will help craft the company's customer success strategies, build strong relationships with customers, and collaborate with cross-functional leaders internally to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences. Our ideal candidate is passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and improve relationships. To succeed in this role, you should have relevant digital recruitment or Ad-Tech experience with a demonstrated record of analyzing and optimizing recruitment campaigns.
What You Will Be Doing :
- Own the post-Sales Customer Relationship: Onboard customers and build strong, trusted advisor relationships with key customer contacts to deliver an exceptional Joveo experience
- Manage multiple client relationships with a focus on the quality of relationships, adoption, retention and satisfaction.
- Project Manage customer implementation projects and go to market initiatives
- Work closely with Joveo Product, Sales, and Professional Services teams to quickly onboard customers, manage projects, and surface risks before they become real problems
- Drive continued product engagement, including contract renewal and up-sell opportunities through trusted advisor relationships
- Proactively identify and lead team process improvements
- Strategically incorporate customer feedback into the Joveo platform by collaborating with Joveo product management team
- Create customer-facing documentation as needed
Desired Skills and Experience :
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a customer-facing post-sales role, ideally providing professional services or customer success functions in a technology-related field such as SaaS
- Proven track record of managing customer engagements across multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts/solutions, customer use cases and guide strategy to deliver positive results for customers
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-oriented startup environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Recruitment Advertising, Recruitment platform solutions, Marketing automation or other applicable talent experience is a plus
- Google Adwords experience is a plus
- B.S./M.S. degree in a related field