CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:1603 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Journalist - Marketing Communications (5-10 yrs)
Seeking with a Journalism Background a BFSI Focussed Marketing Communication Person for a fortune 500 services Company
Job description and responsibility
- The Marketing & Communications Manager responsible for leading the corporate communications function which includes implementation and managing brand, social media, events, digital transformation and PR/media to drive business growth in India.
- Build and maintain a network of media allies in print and online media to lay the groundwork for the successful pitching of news articles and features on Client's position on key risk issues and industry thought leader. Proactively engage with journalists across different key verticals & secure balanced coverage across these. Managing the PR agency to deliver the above objectives.
- Design and implement a digital communications strategy in line with regulatory objectives. Plan, organize and seek for opportunities including media interviews, roundtables and events, to scale up media coverage with each topic to expand the firm's visibility. Oversee all external media engagement managing the internal team as well as external agencies. Secure local, national and international media coverage.
- Manage reputational issues and crisis communications. Anticipate, prepare for and implement responses to crisis situations, or other situations where there is a risk of damage to the firm's reputation.
- Work closely with the CEO and Business leaders in our India business as well as collaborated with regional marketing team to establish, maintain and measure the impact of strategic integrated marketing plans that drive demand generation and revenue growth, as well as position the Client brand prominently in India.
- Strong stakeholder management skills to take the business on the brand and marketing journey required to deliver commercial outcomes. The role requires budget management, vendor management and project management.
- The candidate should be, at different times, a writer, project manager, critical/creative thinker, storyteller, and communication/marketing expert. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, passionate, high energy, organized, detail-oriented, happy to roll up their sleeves if needed and able to distill complex messages.
What we are looking at:
Brand and Marketing:
- Build and drive the Client brand through all communications and channels (with an emphasis on digital strategies) - maximizing reputation, awareness and reach through innovative digital marketing approaches.
- Plan and execute marketing communications for all marketing campaigns in India.
- Localize and tailor materials that are provided by the global or regional team to India when appropriate.
Support and drive event management:
- Drive and execute new intellectual content development in the local market and working closely with local spokespeople.
- Work closely with regional marketing operations and shared services to ensure compliance with regional processes and support the brand
- Source, adapt and create appropriate content to support the content strategy/roadmap, focusing primarily on Client branded websites and social channels.
- Drive Client's digital marketing efforts in India, while contributing to the strategy and day-to-day management of our digital marketing strategy and execution, driving demand generation Contribute and influence the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against the overall business objectives and strategies.
- Apply digital marketing best practices to optimise the client experience, and drive acquisition and growth.
- Work with the leadership team to ensure Client's activity/content/ PR/media is driving reputation and brand outcomes.
- Develop a stakeholder map for key influencers and a strategy to influence them on agreed messaging platforms
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business Management, Communication/Public Relations or equivalent. Masters equivalent preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing or Corporate Communications role
- Proven track record in developing and executing marketing and/or internal communications or corporate communications strategies and plans to deliver results
- Expertise across all elements of digital marketing, including omni-channel strategic planning and execution, experimenting, Go to Market strategies and reporting and measurement
Ideal candidate should also have:
- Ability to think laterally and creatively, and superior communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the organization
- Focuses on the client, delivers results, builds relationships, exercises sound judgment
- Knowledge of digital performance marketing strategies, tools and assets and strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, technological landscape, web development, technologies and development lifecycle.
- Proven knowledge of Enterprise digital marketing tools preferred, including industry leading CRMs and Marketing Automation platforms
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.