Group Head HR at Jotna Nigeria Ltd
Views:4018 Applications:592 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Jotna Nigeria Limited - Head - Information Technology (15-20 yrs)
Jotna Group (www.jotna.com) is a fully backward integrated from Carbonised Soft Drinks (CSD) to PET Resins group of companies. It is a well established pioneer in the Apple CSD drink market with an iconic brand - Lacasera- .
Jotna also has a company which is the leader and largest manufacturer of - preforms- and - closures- in Nigeria. The group has recently further integrated backward by establishing one of the largest PET resins capacity in the country.
Role : Head, Information Technology (HIT)
Head, Information Technology (HIT) drives the IT function of the group :
- Creates and executes IT strategies for Jotna Group in line with Business goals and growth plans.
- Drive company's IT strategy to build systems ensuring scalable infrastructure and applications which drive seamless information flow, enhance information availability and drive data based decisions.
- Accountable for defining the target IT Architecture and its implementation in collaboration with internal stakeholders, regulatory and compliance requirements, and data security needs.
- Identifies and implements best suited ERP solution for the organizations. Also identifies and implements all applications and software for the group.
- Drives IT and Data security.
- Maximises returns on IT investment, drives efficient use of IT assets, resources, and Vendors.
- Responsible for creating dashboards, generating data, analysis, insights and information through IT systems for business decisions and strategies.
- Leverages technology solutions to facilitate business, strengthen customer and employee engagement.
Person & Fitment :
- B Tech/ BE from leading institutions with 15-20 years of experience in Information Technology preferably in FMCG or Manufacturing sectors. MBA is a distinct advantage.
- Though Jotna Group is well established and mid-sized organization (USD 250 Million) it remains an entrepreneur driven organization.
- There is a huge opportunity to build an organization and create systems as the country and organization is constantly evolving.
- The plan is ambitious (USD 1 Billion & Multi Country) and to succeed here person needs a positive attitude, EQ, high level of energy, passion, bandwidth (from absolute hands on to strategy) and microscopic attention to detail.
- Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria and is a multicultural city to live in. Quality of life is good, has large Indian community (5th generation as well as floating), and there is respect for expatriates.
- Good savings (tax free), accommodation, car, and other support benefits. Also satisfaction of building an organization, contributing and making real impact.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.