Group Head HR at Jotna Nigeria Ltd.
Views:2296 Applications:546 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Jotna Nigeria Limited - Head - Information Technology (15-20 yrs)
Jotna Group (www.jotna.com) is a fully backward integrated from Carbonised Soft Drinks (CSD) to PET Resins group of companies. It is a well established pioneer in the Apple CSD drink market with an iconic brand - Lacasera- .
Jotna also has a company which is the leader and largest manufacturer of - preforms- and - closures- in Nigeria. The group has recently further integrated backward by establishing one of the largest PET resins capacity in the country.
Role : Head, Information Technology (HIT)
Head, Information Technology (HIT) drives the IT function of the group :
- Creates and executes IT strategies for Jotna Group in line with Business goals and growth plans.
- Drive company's IT strategy to build systems ensuring scalable infrastructure and applications which drive seamless information flow, enhance information availability and drive data based decisions.
- Accountable for defining the target IT Architecture and its implementation in collaboration with internal stakeholders, regulatory and compliance requirements, and data security needs.
- Identifies and implements best suited ERP solution for the organizations. Also identifies and implements all applications and software for the group.
- Drives IT and Data security.
- Maximises returns on IT investment, drives efficient use of IT assets, resources, and Vendors.
- Responsible for creating dashboards, generating data, analysis, insights and information through IT systems for business decisions and strategies.
- Leverages technology solutions to facilitate business, strengthen customer and employee engagement.
Person & Fitment :
- B Tech/ BE from leading institutions with 15-20 years of experience in Information Technology preferably in FMCG or Manufacturing sectors. MBA is a distinct advantage.
- Though Jotna Group is well established and mid-sized organization (USD 250 Million) it remains an entrepreneur driven organization.
- There is a huge opportunity to build an organization and create systems as the country and organization is constantly evolving.
- The plan is ambitious (USD 1 Billion & Multi Country) and to succeed here person needs a positive attitude, EQ, high level of energy, passion, bandwidth (from absolute hands on to strategy) and microscopic attention to detail.
- Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria and is a multicultural city to live in. Quality of life is good, has large Indian community (5th generation as well as floating), and there is respect for expatriates.
- Good savings (tax free), accommodation, car, and other support benefits. Also satisfaction of building an organization, contributing and making real impact.