Senior Specialist Talent Acquisition at Johnson & Johnson
Views:2717 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Johnson & Johnson - Senior Strategic Workforce Planning Specialist (5-7 yrs)
This position is responsible for the generation of sound strategic workforce plans that will enable target operations to achieve client satisfaction as well as operational & financial success. This means planning for the right skillsets to be at the right place and time so an affordable and flawless client experience can be delivered.
This role acts as trusted advisor to operational leaders, and is able to incorporate multiple inputs as well as constraints into a plan that once executed upon is the most desirable outcome for the enterprise.
Be connected with the strategic direction and priorities of the operations that we enable; understand operational flow and constraints as well as demand drivers for each operational area supported by this role.
Act as a trusted advisor to business leaders that are our internal customers;
Help them be successful by building strategic supply plans that are connected with the overarching strategy while adhering to organizational
- Bachelors- degree or equivalent
- Five plus years of Workforce Planning Experience required
- Self-starting individual with ability to think strategically
- Exceptional communication skills with demonstrated ability to story-tell, explain challenges, deliver a solution and generate broad based consensus
- Strong ownership and partnership skills are a must
- Strong understanding of financial budgeting principles and how to plan within defined budgetary framework
- Advanced data analysis with experience developing analytics and data models required
- Strong MS Excel skills required; experience with Anaplan is a big plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.