HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:602 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Senior Product Manager - Oncology (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services, and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people's lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education, and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Job Description :
Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceuticals is recruiting for Senior Product Manager - Oncology based in Mumbai
This position is an individual contributor and the incumbent will be responsible for developing marketing plans for existing product portfolio and newer launches, driving sales for brands, collaborating with key customers and stakeholders as well as assessing market conditions for assisting sales force for enhancement of sales.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develops marketing programs for driving and achieving sales and profit objectives for given brand/ brands in existing portfolio
- Establishes and preserves key customer and strategic partnerships for market development through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Delivers market expansion strategies that target market access and awareness for increasing sales and profitability
- Responsible for adequate market mapping and competitor landscape analysis through primary and secondary research through field visits and interactions with Sales Team as well as customers
- Undertakes portfolio management that includes forecasting, promotion strategy, logistics, future pipeline identification and expansion
- Assists sales force through provision of market research (primary and secondary) for interpreting market conditions in existing and potential markets for making recommendations to management, creation and enhancement of sales support and presentation materials
- Drive the integration of all areas of customer insights and Value Excellence and translate to business impact across sales and marketing including for example :
- Market research and competitive intelligence
- Advanced analytics including commercial mix and ROI
- Lead, organize, coordinate and direct efforts of interdisciplinary and cross functional teams for making the BU successful
- Responsible for developing strategies and tactics and updating the organization on project plans, measures and status. Own the process, tools and metric relation to the BU initiatives and adherence to the processes
- Take lead on driving business partners to build robust business cases on sound assumptions and gaining clear alignment on the outcoming measures before initiation
- Ensures quality and consistent marketing communication with both internal and external stakeholders in line with pharmaceutical code of conduct and OPPI guidelines
- Initiates and develops innovative ideas and strategies to increase market footprints in collaboration with Medical and Technical teams
- MBA/ Diploma in Marketing Management from a reputed institute
- Preferably Life Science graduate.
Experience and Skills :
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Sales & Marketing, Preferably from Oncology, Pharma, Healthcare & Life Science industry.
- Proven leadership, strategic thinking, and interpersonal skills, demonstrating ability to drive collaboration across teams, and support prudent risk-taking with high integrity standard.
- Demonstrates how to lead and influence within a matrix organization
- Ability to build strong networks in- and outside of company
- Ability to leverage knowledge of marketplace and competitor landscape translate them into clear short term and long-term strategies.
- Self-driven with proven track record of innovative approach and learning agility and effectiveness of working with various stakeholders in a matrix organization
- Experience with data analytics, omnichannel marketing including digital marketing is preferred
- Exposure to both sales and marketing is required.
Primary Location : India-Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai-
Organization : Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
Job Function : Marketing
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL. Please apply there as well.