Talent Acquisition at Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd
Views:491 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Senior Product Manager (5-8 yrs)
Senior Product Manager, Vertigo
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases.
Job Description :
Janssen is recruiting for Senior Product Manager, Vertigo portfolio in Mumbai. Do you have what it takes to market Established Products? These are molecules that are text-book brands. We are looking for an individual who will continue to keep these brands relevant and fresh. You will be curious, always mining data for insights, connecting with the field, retailers, HCPs.
You will partner with Medical Affairs to create award-winning marketing tactics and inspire our field team of 300+ across India. You will be detail-oriented, passionate about brand building and constantly innovating. You will be collaborative and a team player. Join us if you are up for a challenge!
Job Title (India Specific) : Senior Product Manager
Business Unit : Mass Market
Reports to : Marketing Manager
Location : Mumbai
Territory Covered : All India
Position Summary : You will be responsible for developing marketing plans for existing product portfolio, driving sales for particular brands, collaborating with key customers and partners as well as assessing market conditions for assisting sales force for enhancement of sales.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develops marketing programs for driving and achieving sales and profit objectives for given brand/ brands in existing portfolio.
- Establishes and preserves key customer and strategic partnerships for market development through collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Delivers market expansion strategies that target market access and awareness for growing sales and profitability. Measures marketing plan effectiveness and execution by identifying key metrics, publishing analytics, and course correcting as required
- Successfully plan and launch new business models (if required)
- Responsible for adequate market mapping and competitor landscape analysis through primary and secondary research through field visits and interactions with Sales Team as well as customers. Familiar with IQVIA data and comfortable with data analytics or the ability to learn on the job.
- Undertakes portfolio management that includes forecasting, promotion strategy, logistics, future pipeline identification and expansion (if required).
- Assists sales force through provision of market research (primary and secondary) for interpreting market conditions in existing and potential markets for making recommendations to management, creation and improvement of sales support and presentation materials.
- Ensures quality and consistent marketing communication with both internal and external partners in line with pharmaceutical code of conduct and OPPI guidelines. Strong writing and verbal articulation skills.
- Initiates and develops innovative ideas and strategies to increase market footprints in collaboration with Medical, Commercial Excellence, IT teams. Ability to develop tactics in a cost-effective manner and be familiar with doing more with less.
Experiences and Skills (reflecting Janssen Marketing competencies) :
- Market Awareness, Brand and Product Management : Understands therapy area's dynamics - key competitors. Familiar with Vx framework, IQVIA cube, identifies key metrics to grow brand
- Business Insight : Familiarity with IQVIA cube, basic excel analysis or ability to learn on the job. Able to tease out qualitative insights from the field, and synthesize to drive brand growth
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning : Understands customer behaviors, motivations; defines gap and designs tactics to address the same
- Growing Digital : experience with digital communications, assists with the integration of digital and physical communications. Contributes to embedding digital capability that benefits customer
- Critical Thinking, Integrated Marketing Communication : Drives right content to right audience at right time. Measures effectiveness and course corrects as needed
- Project Management for on-time deliverables : Planning and organizing
Portfolio Management :
- Financial Acumen : ASP management, forecasting models, supporting LRFP projections
- Curious and with a growth mindset, updated on the latest in marketing communications, technology, data analytics as it relates to product management.
- Risk and reputation management : Partners with Regulatory, legal, compliance; monitors competitor trends; ensures brand compliance
- Collaborative, team-player, ability to influence without authority across the matrix
- Ability to coach others and mentor e.g. summer interns as appropriate
External key customers : Doctors, Doctors- Associations, Vendors, Research and Advertising Agencies.
Internal key customers : Marketing and Sales Teams, Franchise Leadership Team, Finance, Medical Affairs, Operations, Regulatory, Legal, HCC
Minimum requirements :
- MBA/ Diploma in Marketing Management from a reputed institute.
- Minimum 5-8 years of Sales/Marketing Experience with 2- 3 Years of experience in brand management
- Proven experience in building brands through life cycle management strategies.
- Proven orientation in shaping and implementing innovative brand solutions.
Preferred Related Industry Experience (if applicable) : Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing.
Primary Location : India-Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai-
Organization : Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
Job Function : Marketing
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL. Please apply there as well.