Senior Specialist - Talent Acquisition at Johnson & Johnson
Views:2035 Applications:414 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Johnson & Johnson - Senior Finance Analyst - LifeScan India (5-8 yrs)
The Finance organization of Johnson & Johnson Medical Company, India, consists of various departments, handling e.g. Accounting, Compliance and Business Planning & Control (BUF).
The Franchise Senior Finance Analyst (SFA), a member of BUF, is responsible for all Finance related matters of LifeScan business unit (Franchise), and reports, directly or indirectly, to CFO. The SFA is physically located with the Franchise, to enable him/her to work closely with the business partners and to, efficiently, handle all relevant daily matters. Besides the SFA's responsible for Finance matters, including P&L/ BS management, he/she functions as a Finance Business Partner, to various levels of Franchise Management. Fundamental financial skills/experiences in FP&A and financial accounting are non-negotiable. Additionally, a strong character and a clear business mind, to support and drive the business, are critical to be successful in this role. Finally, an exposure to M&A and experience with divestitures and setting up new systems/ processes will be added bonus.
Role and responsibilities:
- Provide financial analysis and support for various franchise initiatives.
- Lead Business Planning process within franchise (annual Business Plan, Forecasts/Updates, Strategic Planning etc.) working with other team members within the business units.
- Period closing activities of the franchise (co-work with accounting department), including variance analysis and management report preparation and explanations.
- Timely and effective analysis, to drive business, make recovery plans, control and allocate investments and expenses, all with the objective to achieve business objectives of the franchise.
- Timely and proactive feedback on financial implications of events to key stakeholders.
- Support and challenge Franchise Head and other Franchise Management Team members, as a core Business Partner.
- Proactively make recommendations and take actions to achieve Business Plan.
- Support the construction of the Franchise strategy, with Franchise Management Team.
- Support strong Compliance awareness, within the franchise.
- Educate and coach Franchise members, to achieve business growth.
- Completed higher Accounting or Business Economics related education, at Master level / Chartered Accountant or equivalent;
- 5-7 years of accounting/controlling experience, preferably in a role with international contacts;
- Experience in a role as business partner, with the ability to understand complex business dynamics;
- Knowledge of the medical industry (instruments / devices) would be a great asset, a sound interest is a must;
- Strong analytical skills.
- Well-developed Strong IT (user and management) skills and ability to innovate and drive continuous improvement. Advanced level Excel skill is a must.
- Able to communicate well in Hindi (fluent) and English (business level); and personality-wise:
- Positive, with a can-do attitude, but realistic and not afraid to say no;
- Accurate and on-time;
- Balanced and decisive;
- Always looking for opportunities to do things better, smarter and faster;