Senior Specialist - Talent Acquisition at Johnson & Johnson
Views:2256 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Johnson & Johnson - Senior Analyst - Planning Master Data (5-8 yrs)
Role Overview: Member of the Global Planning Excellence (GPEx), the PMDA (Planning Master Data Analyst) works with Supply Chain Data Management Group, Planning and other cross-functional teams to complete the Material Master business processes with a emphasis on timely completion of material master data (MD) setup for new and changed products, configurations and changes to Supply Chain business, rules and strategies. Ensures the consistency, correctness, and the on-going maintenance of the material master data elements across the business. Completes the entry of key item data elements for the Supply Chain roles in DSP (Data Stewardship Platform BackOffice master data suite/tool). Ensures accuracy of planning data in SAP to support Supply Chain planning for all Externally Manufactured planned materials across the supply chain network.
Illustrative Responsibilities -
- Create and maintain the integrity of Planning Master Data for Supply Chain Planned materials for all EM/TPM materials, as well as some Demand Planning Data: PMDA is the business rule and field-level MD functional expert/SME in mercury MD. Gatekeeper of changes to master data.
- Provide timely and accurate data entry, as well as meet target completion milestones for various tasks, including new product setups.
- The PMDA will monitor functional area reports and metrics identifying master data errors and due dates to aid in following through to timely correction/remediation.
- Create and analyze data in Spreadsheets, Reports and Forms.
- Work with and develop new tools and processes (reports/spreadsheets/business rules, metrics, training documentation, etc.) to proactively prevent, identify, monitor and correct master data errors.
- Stage gate for Ad hoc updates / Mass updates
- Understand and deliver ad hoc knowledge transfer and support inquiries on planning master data fields, usage, values, maintenance and reporting process.
- Provide Support in meetings/projects/initiatives impacting/impacted by Planning MD
- Maintain a database contact list of planner/manager/supplier responsibilities and product assignment. (Manages requests for mrp controller, updates to products, new planner contacts when sending/receiving SPIN forms, etc).
- Adhere to and maintain area Work Instructions, SOPs, SOX, GxP and other compliance requirements and standards.
- Occasionally act as back-up for Supplier transactional execution (ex. providing notifications of shipment, printing shipping documents for/on behalf of handful of suppliers, ex. Tenco)
- Work with and inform network of other department data leads, (Ex. workflows and in parallel.)
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience in a consumer or pharmaceutical products or medical device company.
- Experience: 6+ Years- experience maintaining or working with Planning Master Data in SAP (or similar experience in another functional area and/or similar ERP System).
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook);
- Working knowledge of planning, procurement and master data.
- Ability to identify priorities, deadlines, and expectations and proactively execute tasks accordingly.
- High attention to detail and quality of results.
- Adaptable/trainable, self-driven, task/detail oriented, capable of multi-tasking.
- Effective communication and superb organizational and work prioritization skills are also required to successfully perform job duties.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a matrix environment
- Ability to manage difficult issues and implement positive change
- Ability to work in a remote diverse team environment
- FPx or other project management certification
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence without authority
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and oral, communication, presentation & facilitation skills