Talent Acquisition at Johnson and Johnson
Views:442 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Product Analyst - MDM (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Janssen Research & Development area develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide.
- R&D development areas encompass novel targets in neurologic disorders, gastroenterology, oncology, infectious disease, diabetes, hematology, metabolic disorders, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine.
- The Principal Scientist Technical Integrator is the DPD (Drug Product Development) representative and single point of contact on the CMC new product development teams.
R&D Consumer Health: The R&D Centre located in Mumbai, India was established with an objective to support India and the APAC region. With years, it has expanded its operations to support Consumer R&D sites worldwide.
- It is unique because in addition to executing India Business Deliverables, it is a significant contributor to Global Consumer Product and Technology Deployment. It incorporates different technical functions which support global R&D New Product launches and changes to existing formulations. The R&D Centre employs over 130 employees and contractors. It also partners with third party labs and agencies who have more than 50 employees working on J&J Consumer R&D projects
Job Description : Johnson & Johnson Technology is hiring a Product Analyst for MDM workflow project. Candidate should have strong technical knowledge on different Power Platforms like Power Apps, Power Automate, share-point etc.
Key Responsibilities :
- Converting Functional requirements into Technical specs.
- Development of Workflows and App components.
- L1/L2 support with direct business interaction.
- Self-motivated and highly flexible for any kind of deliverables.
- Having knowledge of Azure and SQL are added advantage.
- Jira board updates and Agile way of working.
Technical and Functional Documentation : US working hours coverage.
Education : Any Graduate
Experience and Skills :
- Should directly interact with business and design/develop the workflows and related app components.
- Should have excellent communication skill with innovative ideas.
- Knowledge about Jira, Agile methodologies are mandatory.
Experience : 3 to 7 years.
- MS Power Suit tools (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI)
- Azure cloud knowledge
- Power shell ISE.
- Strong understanding of Financial basics.
Are you ready to impact the world?
- Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.