HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:2480 Applications:635 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Manager/Senior Manager - Global Inventory - General Supply Chain Analytics Team (12-17 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Sr Manager Global Inventory holds a critical part of the Consumer Supply Chain Analytics team and is a key enabler to unlock and deliver the segment outcomes across E2E planning.
- This role is accountable for End to End Inventory while working closely with Consumer Planning teams, Global functions (Make, Source & Deliver) as well as Enterprise teams to ensure inventory levels are optimized and obsolescence is minimized.
- The role is responsible for accountability of achieving inventory targets, driving the Plan Pillars maturity through Capability building and accelerating the advancement of E2E Planning and Plan outcomes on overall Supply Chain results. Responsible for overall governance - both strategic and operational reviews and drive improvement with regions.
- Responsible for improving performance levels (within / across regions), by leading bringing business insights, highlighting opportunities / potential risks through application of analytical techniques and lead / drive Inventory Control Tower with the regions and plan analytical leads.
Accountability of achieving Inventory targets for Consumer Business.
- Development and implementation of new governance processes related to Inventory Management across J&J Consumer in order to ensure cross-functional alignment & transparency
- Identify and drive opportunities to make a step change transformation of how J&J Consumer manages cash which includes identifying new operating business models
- Drive the development and implementation of inventory policies, inventory entitlement, MEIO - multi-echelon inventory optimization and standardization of inventory related processes.
- Drive yearly business planning cycle and long range financial planning (LRFP) while working closely with the sites and global functions (Make/Source/Deliver) to create the global inventory plan/targets throughout the strategic horizon.
- Leadership in the evolution of standards for Inventory Management across regions including maturity models, frameworks, process maps/roadmaps, process decomposition and metric standards.
- Alignment to technology standards supporting the capability with EPEx, IT & Systems Deployment teams
- Support OMP template design, ensuring a global, segment solution is developed aligned to enterprise template.
- Define how the business will utilize OMP to enable multi echelon inventory optimization (MEIO)
- Ensure outside-in thinking with ongoing external perspectives and benchmarking, both internal and external, to further shape the Inventory Management future state and leverage best practices
- Drive a collaborative connection between the Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production Planning and E2E Planning pillars - both across regions/ functions.
- Development of recommended competencies for all levels of Plan personnel relevant to Inventory Management and a core set of development tools to support their growth in this area.
Education : Masters Degree in Management / Computer Science / Statistics / Economics / Analytics
Professional Experience : 12+ years Supply Chain business experience - preferred Analytical exposure.
Knowledge and Skills :
- Demonstrated leadership in inventory management for a large organization is a must.
- Experience in Inventory Management required. Strong background / experience in Supply Chain Planning processes and systems is preferred.
- Past experience in executing significant process improvement initiatives within Supply Chain functions is preferred as this is a strong influencing role in creating the journey for future of PLAN.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms is required.
- Demonstrated ability to apply leading edge benchmark approaches to drive inventory optimization decisions in the business is preferred.
- Relevant mix of global, regional, cross-sector / cross-industry experience is preferred.
- Experience with Advanced Planning Systems, specifically OMP technology is preferred.
- APICS certification is preferred
- LEAN and/or Six Sigma Certifications are preferred
- Proficient in MS-Office. Working knowledge of MS-Access & advanced MS-Excel knowledge (macros)
- Result-oriented and ability to follow through on committed tasks
- High degree of self-management, drive and self-motivation personal organization skills and discipline
- Efficient management of the team members (analysts) and stakeholder
The Apply button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.