HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:1155 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Manager - Sales Training (2-3 yrs)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women's Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's- Baby, Stayfree-, Clean & Clear-, Band-Aid-, Listerine-, ORSL and Benadryl- .
Johnson and Johnson is hiring for Sales Training Manager based at Mumbai and Kolkata
- Develop improvements in the Quantity & Quality of Sales Force activities to deliver improved performance & building long term business of One Professional Team (ORSL+ JB+ Derma).
- Understand & Practice principle of Sales Force effectiveness
- Able to handle digital learning & CRM tool. Driving learning across Sales organization.
- Creates and delivers sales training curriculum to the regional field sales organization focused on increasing product knowledge and selling skills, resulting in sales force effectiveness.
- To do Field Joint Work (OJT) with Reps /FBMs, give feedback to ZBMs and RBM/AD-Sales.
- Accountable for initiating required field training interventions based on the observations and recommendations.
- Conducting induction training program for new hires and support the 90days new hire learning journey.
- Conduct refresher training programs for the senior FF / FBMs based on proficiency levels & business needs.
- Analyses and assesses effectiveness vs performance and provides feedback on a quarterly basis to their respective reporting heads on revisions, enhancements etc.
- Review and assist with developing and updating training modules, field training curriculum, training assessments and role-play scenarios.
- Drive coaching practice across levels of FBMs/ZBMs to drive effectiveness.
- Drive digital learning process.
- Be the champion of demonstrating credo based compliant behavior.
- B.SC, MBA in any stream / Trainer certification will be of added advantage.
Experience And Skills:
- Min. 8yrs experience in the industry : 2-3 years as successful People Manager and at least 2yrs in Training
- Candidate needs to be Proficient in handling digital learning & CRM system.
- Multi Stake holder Management
- Ability to generate insight from stakeholder interaction & make a viable products.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.