Talent Acquisition at Johnson and Johnson
Views:784 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Manager/Lead - Product Engagement (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
Johnson and Johnson Consumer Health is recruiting for the position of Manager - Data & Analytics/Manager - Product Engagement Lead in India
At Johnson and Johnson Consumer Inc., our purpose is to - Bring Science to the Art of Healthy Living" by providing consumers with some of the most world's most widely used and trusted brands including; Johnson's - Baby, Neutrogena, Aveeno, Listerine, Tylenol, Calpol, Nicorette and many more.
As a member of the Data & Analytics team, you will be building sophisticated data and analytics tools and solutions that help grow our business and make a positive difference in people's lives
- Lead the Data & Analytics team in one of the key markets for Johnson & Johnson - India
- Increase the adoption and maturity of Data & Analytics tools and solutions with a goal to improve business performance
- Understand and communicate the India business landscape, system landscape, data landscape to the relevant teams
- Pilot sophisticated analytics use case such as machine learning, data science, automated analytics
- Understand business requirements, build user stories utilizing effective elicitation techniques / rRDM (rapid Requirements Development Management) methodology
- Build positive relationship with business SMEs, business users, Data & Analytics team members and other product line team members
- Rollout and increase the usage of tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, Alation data catalog, Microsoft master data services, TAMR
- Proactively explore new use cases for the data and socialize the same with business partners
- Improve the quality of data in the Data & Analytics landscape
- Experience of leading a data and analytics team and partnering with business users, developers, data science colleagues to deliver solutions that enhance business value
- Good communication skills and ability to understand and communicate business processes
- Experienced in business engagement, stakeholder management and working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Over 8 years experience in the technology industry with over Five years experience in the domain of Data & Analytics or Business Intelligence or Advanced Analytics including data modeling, AI and ML.
- Experience in using BI tools such as Tableau (preferred), Power BI, Qlik View, Looker
- Proficient in SQL to query data from a database and answer business questions
- Experience of working with data in the domain of sales, ecommerce, digital in CPG industry would be advantageous.
- Experienced in using Agile methodologies such as Scrum
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location : India-Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
Organization : Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
Job Function : Info Technology
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL. Please apply there as well.