Talent Acquisition at Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd
Views:2809 Applications:864 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Manager - Insights & Analytics - Consumer Business Intelligence (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health :
- Johnson & Johnson's consumer health, Consumer Business Intelligence is recruiting for a Manager - Essential Health Global Franchise in Mumbai, reporting into the Global Essential Health organisation in Singapore and USA
- The Global Essential Health Business competes in several categories like Oral Care, Wound Care, Baby Care and Women's health in both Developed and Emerging Markets, leveraging our global brands like LISTERINE-, Band Aid-, Johnsons-, Aveeno-, Stayfree-, OB- etc. The Consumer Business Intelligence function guides global strategies, innovation, equity and communication by leveraging consumer insights and data analytics.
- The person recruited in this role is responsible for the development of the brands and will support key regional global projects beyond innovation to include consumer foundational initiatives for Global Essential Health. She/he leverages data and analytics to help drive the business and translates learnings into actionable recommendations that drive business growth. She/he demonstrates excellent communication and partners collaboratively with business teams to drive these initiatives into action.
- This role covers quantitative and qualitative research, analytics, social listening and understanding of global trends that feed into the development of deep human insights to support, strategy, strategic plans, Marketing Communications, Brand Equity, brand positioning and architecture, business model, Innovation and NPD, packaging, copy strategy as well as support for specified priority of the Global Franchise Organization.
Manager, Consumer Business Intelligence
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Position Title/Region: Insights and Analytics Manager, Consumer Business Intelligence
- Department: Consumer Business Intelligence
- Scope: Global Essential Health: Innovation, New Product Development, Equity, Trends, Analytics (including Market Mix, Price & Promotion), Brand Building & Communication
- Business/Franchise: Essential Health Global Franchise
- Office Location: Mumbai, India
- Reports to: Director, Consumer Business Intelligence, Essential Health Global Franchise, Singapore
- Understanding of the consumer goods industry. Ability to drive global innovation across both Global and Local equities, and making recommendations on global/regional/country potential and prioritization, opportunities for growth and strategic success drivers.
- Assessment of global brand development and recommendations on appropriate business model to launch. She/he leads equity understanding, positioning, new product idea generation and concept exploration/testing, product testing, packaging research, copy strategy, etc.
- Uses knowledge of key macro trends and leads understanding of consumer, market and competitive landscape to diagnose business performance and address focused business issues; applies understanding of brand/marketing fundamentals to assess brand health, and assists in marketing plan and category/brand strategies development.
- Uses broader range of research tools/resources/processes to assess business issues; proactively identifies the key business issues/questions and develops the most appropriate research design and analytic plan to address business/ research needs; Evaluates and incorporates new/emerging research tools that provide increased consumer insight and business growth.
- Has a good understanding of analytics, including market mix modeling and volume forecasting.
- Acts as a business partner, not just a market research specialist. Manages business issues and helps team set strategic direction. Creates consensus.
- Integrates knowledge from multiple sources and creates meaningful interpretations and recommendations that address business issues; Interprets and pragmatically translates research learning into feasible business building action steps, and ensures alignment with key business partners. Influences others in the implementation of action steps to drive the business.
- Grounds business in the consumer, and makes sure business decisions on growth opportunities and portfolio strategy are consumer motivated.
- A Minimum 5 years experience in Insights and Analytics
- Proven track record of using data to drive business growth
- Demonstrates ability to influence cross-functional and upper management to impact decision-making;
- Willingness to - have an opinion- backed up by insight and analytics and the confidence to influence team members in meetings and one to one basis
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely; Data visualization skills are a must
- Technical market research and analytical expertise and conversant in a range of quantitative and qualitative ad hoc research techniques and syndicated business analyses
- Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret and apply advanced analytics to solve business issues
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a Post-graduate degree or equivalent in Market Research, Social Sciences or Statistics is helpful.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.