Talent Acquisition at Johnson and Johnson
Views:4817 Applications:1368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Johnson & Johnson - Key Account Manager - eCommerce Domain (3-6 yrs)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women's Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's- Baby, Stayfree-, Clean & Clear-, Band-Aid-, Listerine-, ORSL and Benadryl- .
Business Delivery & Customer Management:
- Lead Account relationship for J&J with a set of ecommerce accounts- Responsible for delivery of business results (growth and market share objectives) for J&J Consumer brands.
- Negotiate the right terms of trade and develop long term relationship with the customers Responsible for delivering the P&L for their account Lead joint business planning with the account for delivery of the Business objectives, activate the action plans for achievement of the same. Ensure timely planning and executions on key customer events and programs to deliver business objectives
- Responsible for developing the servicing plan for the account in coordination with supply chain team to ensure best in class service to the customers
- Ensure continuous track & timely payments of accounts receivables and payables
- To maintain relevant databases- sales, sell out and shares in account
Channel & Shopper Management:
- Work closely with shopper marketing team to build brand marketing plans for the accounts to deliver the business objectives
- Develop insights and use the same to build customized plans for growth across categories
- Develop the right promotion plan for the focus selection to win on the customer platform Continually keep a track of the marketplace and shopper trends on the platform
- Review performance vs. plan after every campaign
Collaboration with Internal/External Stakeholders:
- Ensure close collaboration with Account teams- all category teams, in stock team, marketing, finance teams
- Ensure coordination of all support functions for own account - marketing, finance, supply chain, legal & regulatory teams
- MBA in Sales & Marketing with minimum 3 years of work experience in FMCG / Ecommerce company
Experience and Skills:
- Must have worked in an Ecommerce/ Modern Trade Account manager role for at least 2 years
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.