Johnson & Johnson - COE CXO DMA Lead - Data Quality & Engineering (8-13 yrs)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women's Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's- Baby, Stayfree- , Clean & Clear- , Band-Aid- , Listerine- , ORSL and Benadryl
In this role will be you will be responsible for assisting in profiling, cleansing, harmonizing, and connecting internal and external data sets. The role will help drive the design and implementation of data quality profiling rules and processes using SAP Information Steward or similar data quality tools. This role will help lay the foundation for connected data sets that drive various analytics models and dashboards. The role requires competency in data engineering to help advise and collaborate with technology partners to deliver data products.
- Support translation of business requirements into end-to-end data strategy: Helps translate business requirements into a structured, conceptual framework for the E2E data strategy across multiple business functions (e.g., Supply Chain, Commercial, Research & Development).
- Advise and support the design and build of function-specific data products, and end-to-end data products
- Support data quality projects and ongoing enhancement-related activities, ensuring that data quality processes (completeness, accuracy, and validity) are being addressed for in-scope data assets
- Coordinate data profiling activities, working with the Data Stewards to identify and prioritize opportunities to monitor data assets for continuous data quality
- Work with IT to implement required data rules in SAP Information Steward or similar tools and coordinate with Data Stewards to validate that the data rules function as expected
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Data Analytics, Information Management, or a similar field
- Experience in all aspects of data quality, including profiling, validation, standardization, error handling, and data cleansing
- Familiarity with ETL processes and transformation logic. Knowledge of Test Automation tools is preferred
- Knowledge of any of the following areas could also be valuable:
- Data Quality Tools (Informatica Data Quality)
- QA Automation or Management Tools (Jira, X-Ray)
- ETL tools (Informatica, Azure Data Factory, Alteryx)
- Master Data Management Tools (Reltio, Informatica, SAP)
- Data Governance Tools (Collibra, Erwin)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Fluent Interpersonal / English communication skills
- Good understanding and high interest in FMCG or health care industry
- 8+ years of experience in Data Quality, Governance, or Engineering. Consumer Health experience is a plus
- 3+ years of experience as a technical lead, designing, architecting, and developing data platforms, products, and solutions using modern cloud platforms such AWS, Azure & GCP to ingest and enrich data in transit and at rest
- Possess broad knowledge across the entire analytics lifecycle, including data engineering, governance and end-user workflows (e.g. Analytics & Data Science)
- Experience with SAP Information Steward or similar data quality tools is strongly preferred.
- Experience with RPA technology, such as Alteryx, and reporting tools like Tableau and SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL language is highly preferred.
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.