Talent Acquisition at Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd
Views:3649 Applications:857 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Johnson & Johnson - Channel Manager - Wholesale & Rural - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (3-7 yrs)
Channel Manager (Wholesale & Rural)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the l. Some of our key brands include Johnson's Baby, Stayfree, Clean & Clear, Band-Aid, Listerine, ORSL and Benadryl.
JOB DESCRIPTION -
Johnson and Johnson consumer is recruiting for a Channel Manager (Wholesale, Rural) located in Mumbai
The Channel Manager is responsible for delivering revenue, distribution & market share goals for the channel. He/She supposed to work closely with General Sales Managers, Regional Sales Managers, ASMs, Trade & Shopper Marketing Teams, Brand Teams to provide the right support/investments to the channel for delivering goals.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Understand Wholesale & Rural markets. Different markets and the shoppers for each customer type.
- Understanding Personal care category, shopper, customer and combine that with understanding of brand plans to deliver in-market-excellence programs across channels
- Drive business through effective and efficient trade spends within trade and shopper marketing budget
- Drive distribution of key products
- Impactful new product launches
- Work with AP regional counter parts to develop in-store tool kits and work with local partners to activate them in the local market
- Drive customer development team capability on In-store Excellence
- Forecast and deliver business for the franchise
- Post Graduate studies in Business Management from Tier 1 Business School with total experience of 5-7 years from FMCG sector
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Having at least 18 months experience as an Area Sales Manager stint balancing General Trade/Wholesale etc.
- Experience in Trade Marketing either at Regional Level or National Level will be an added advantage
REPORTS TO: GROUP CHANNEL MANAGER INDIRECT CHANNELS
Reportees : This is an individual contributor role
Partners: You would be working closely with the marketing team, trade marketing & Shopper Marketing teams, Area Managers, Regional Sales Managers & General Sales Managers
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.