Talent Acquisition at Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd
Views:244 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Assistant Manager - Engineering (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for project execution, process improvement, and machine reliability with GMP compliance in Baddi consumer plant. Responsible to coordinate with a multi-functional team for the magnificent execution of the projects (NPIs & other regional initiatives). This position will also involve close interaction with Global & Asia Pacific regional teams on product development, technology transfer & process improvements.
Key Responsibilities :
- You shall be responsible for engineering activities associated with Liquid technology in consumers. The individual will be responsible for working closely with multi-functional teams on product development, installation, commissioning, upgradations, and modifications of Liquid machines.
- The candidate shall also be responsible for efficiency improvement and associated improvement projects for the site.
- Support New product development projects
- Lead in production Capacity increase and Automation projects.
- Identify and Lead in growing efficiency of production lines
- Projects completed within the allocated budget and timely execution.
- Work on Cost Improvement Projects through automation. Continuously evaluate new technology and Assessment for better efficiency.
- Provide technical support to operations
- Review & approver equipment User Requirement Specification document.
- Review & approver Functional Specifications document.
- Prepare approve & release machine layout and product drawings.
- Prepare, Review & approver equipment qualification document (e.g. IQ, OQ, CSV protocols & reports etc.)
- Also, execute the Qualifications for capacity expansion and automation projects
- Review of manufacturing & packaging process validation documents
- Prepare Business case for engineering improvement projects.
Education : B.Tech in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, MBA preferred
Experience And Skills :
Required : 8 to 10 Years experience engineering, maintenance of Liquid filling, Cream Filling technology experience for Personal care / Pharma Industry.
a. Digital Literacy: Good solid understanding of MS Office.
b. Languages Proficiency: English and Hindi
c. Good Written & verbal communication skills
D. Team Management & Team Working Skills
e. Ability to lead, deliver & handling projects.
f. Self-motivation and ability to take the initiative