HR Manager at John Jacobs
Views:1310 Applications:483 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
John Jacobs - Manager/Assistant Manager - Human Resources (3-8 yrs)
John Jacobs is a premium eyewear brand, looking for a HR business partner. Apply to join a fast paced but highly rewarding Organization.
Business Partnering :
- Close interaction and providing active support to business Head on strategizing around Talent Acquisition, compensation planning, performance management, L&D, rewards and recognitions etc. to ensure consistent implementation of decisions and successful delivery of the processes
- Focus on development of the team and work closely with the management team to ensure that the human resource goals are aligned with the business goals
Talent Acquisition :
- Own the recruitment strategy, setting best in class standards around talent acquisition.
- Hire for positions across the business.
- Manage workforce and succession planning
Performance Management :
- The role is integral to delivering the annual performance appraisal cycle through continuous review, unit bell curves, budgets, system closures.
- Drive a strong & robust Performance Management process with adherence to key KPI and capability development, ensuring adherence to timelines and accurate and fair reward decisions.
- Review continuously the performance feedback for individuals within remit in order to anticipate and manage potential performance issues.
Employee Life Cycle :
- Had handled employee lifecycle events and experiences
- Handles employees grievances, case inquiry, and investigations.
- Proactively monitor personnel issues or situations
HR Metrics :
- Manage Employee attrition
- Manpower Cost
- Cost Saving, Source Mix
- Basic understating of HR Opex
Key skills required:
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in similar profile
- Strong hands-on experience in Talent Acquisition
- High on ownership and startup energy
- Strong stakeholder management skills