HR Manager at John Jacobs
Views:638 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
John Jacobs - Growth Manager (5-9 yrs)
Purpose Overall Relevance For The Organization
As Growth at John Jacobs, the person will be responsible for the entire global D2C business vertical of the company. The person will work to enable growth, better understand the consumer, expand reach, and ultimately drive sales on the D2C channel with a strong focus on profitability.
Key High Level KPIs
- Take PL ownership of the entire D2C business vertical of the company
- Plan, strategize, execute and scale the company's direct-to-consumer business
- Hire build a world class team internally to sustainably profitable grow the D2C business for the brand
- Financial planning, Budgeting, Maximizing ROI
- Maintaining current knowledge of the ever-evolving landscape; trends, products, and channels (across all geographies such as North America, Europe etc)
- Take ownership all acquisition channels on the internet including Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Taboola, Twitter and others
- Build a sustainable profitable business strategy
- Own the retention, loyalty and lifecycle metrics for the brand and deliver cutting- edge analytics, focus on retention and make fact-based decisions based on defined data sources.
- Develop a holistic strategy to consistently better key metrics like Revenue, AOV, Conversion Rate, LTV, Repeat, Brand re-call etc.
Key Performance Indicators
- D2C Revenue
- Cost of Acquisition
- Organic Growth
- Retention Metrics
- Customer Experience
Customer Acquisition Growth
- Driving revenue growth on all performance channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, YouTube, Taboola, Twitter and others
- Provide insights on sub-categories growth and help implement those to create business impact
- Lead and implement consumer segmentation growth strategies in collaboration with brand teams
- Consumer experience and conversion
- Own cross funnel consumer journey and conversion analysis and implement insights to deliver conversion growth
- Lead site real estate, search, sorting and main navigation optimization to ensure conversion growth
- Own site sequencing, personalization, and A/B testing to deliver conversion growth
- Lead Ratings, Reviews and User Generated Content analysis and optimization
- Work closely with tech teams/agencies to enable consumer need assessment for any site and app product enhancements
- Drive product content optimization
- Daily business performance reports on Sales, Conversion, Traffic, Traffic source wise conversion and other critical parameters
- Ad-hoc analyses and reports
- Data collection, cleansing and report generation of key KPIs, Sales performance, product, traffic or other performance reports
- Development of standard templates and reports
Retention Organic Growth:
- Complete ownership of retention marketing activities and product strategy for scaling up the revenue
- Plan and Deliver on retention targets within time and budget with focus on key channels such as Email, SMS, Push Notifications, Direct Mail, Messenger etc.
- Own the entire retention and reactivation funnel constantly tracking, optimizing, and improving the same with the combination of creative communication, offer led promotion and product features.
- Use data, customer insights, feedback and customer-centric thinking to deeply understand the customer lifecycle and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage
- Obsess over customers and deep dive into their engagement with the platform. Use this knowledge to build retention campaigns that converts potential lapsed inactive users to engaged users
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Create a supportive and collaborative work environment in which team members are coached, trained and provided with opportunities through development.
- Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs
- Ensure comprehensive understanding of the Brand Book with guidelines on creatives/communication for the brand
- Work closely with the Brand team for all aspects related to Creatives and Communication.
Links - http://www.johnjacobseyewear.com