HR at John Cockerill India Limited
Views:106 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
John Cockerill - Cost Controller (5-10 yrs)
Location - Mumbai, India
- To support its growth, John Cockerill Energy Solutions, headquartered in Belgium, is opening an office in Mumbai. To reinforce its Execution Center in India, John Cockerill Energy Solutions is hiring a Cost Controller (m/f/x).
- The position is based in Mumbai (India), but an induction program is planned in Belgium during the first four months.
Under the responsibility and in collaboration with the Head of Controlling Energy, the Cost Controller will oversee the following tasks:
- Assistance to project managers in the use of ProMoCore (project cost follow up tools): verification of the correct accounting of costs, of the estimated cost price, of the cash flow curve, drafting of project review reports, etc.
- Preparation and compilation of the budget, profit and loss forecasts in collaboration with the management for the execution center in India
- Preparation and participation in financial audits for the validation of accounts and results,
- Management of cash flow, liquidity,
- Project accounting in SAP
- Time keeping monitoring and management
- Invoicing (intercompany management)
- Hour rate and transfer pricing management
- Establishment of forecasted load curves to verify the adequacy between the forecasted level of activity and the sizing of the workforce,
- Identification and analysis of variances between actual and budgeted figures (and/or from the last review),
- Preparation/verification of monthly operational reports including financial and non-financial data; translation of these indicators into business terms,
- Definition, establishment, and monitoring of relevant key indicators, in line with management needs and in compliance with Group standards,
- Verification of the correct application of the Group's rules and implementation of corrective actions if necessary.
Education & Experience:
- 5-10 years experience in a management control function in the industrial sector, preferably in a "project environment"
- Master in Finance or Business Engineering
Background, Skills and Competencies:
- Practical expertise in office systems such as Excel and ERP tools such as SAP Fico + BW (e.g. accounting - purchasing - projects),
- Customer orientation, concern to offer a permanent quality service to internal clients,
- At ease in a matrix organization and a support department,
- Analytical mindset, ability to formalize, structure and great rigor in work, particularly in terms of meeting deadlines,
- Attention to detail and comfort in controlling multi-source data,
- Highly developed positive critical sense: ability to assess the relevance of data and to cross-check/contextualize it with other information to verify its plausibility,
- Ability to take initiative,
- Agility in a changing professional environment,
- Diplomacy, good communication skills, both oral and written, and ease in dealing with all types of interlocutors,
- Very good team spirit and willingness to contribute to the team,
- Reliability, integrity, honesty, discretion.
- Comfortable with an international environment and multicultural aspects.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in other languages is a plus,
- Willing to work during the first 4 months in the Head Office in Belgium; The job will then be permanently based in Mumbai.
Who We Are:
John Cockerill Energy, a player in the energy transition: the strength of a diversified and combinable range of solutions
It is from the heart of its history stretching back more than 200 years that John Cockerill Energy draws its expertise in the production of steam, which has led to it being recognized worldwide on the market for the conception and supply of heat recuperation boilers. Resolutely turned towards the future. We proudly incarnate the bold spirit of an entrepreneur and we have extended our know-how to respond to the needs of our times, by developing innovative solutions to encourage access to energy, just like our founder in his own times:
- Heat Recovery steam generators, particularly suited to operate in cycles with frequent start-ups and shut-downs. They can be installed behind gas turbines of all power ratings, brands and burning all types of fuel;
- The manufacture and maintenance of boiler parts, in particular pressure parts in its specialized workshop based in Mexico.
- Aftersales services, technical assistance, inspections from the rehabilitation to the modernization of all types and brands of boilers;
- Wet & dry cooling with cooling towers and air cooled condensers for power plants.
- Thermal solar receivers (Concentrated Solar Power), that capture the suns rays, reflected by mirrors on the ground, and enable to produce energy 24/7 thanks to molten salts;
- Industrial boilers destined for sectors such as chemicals, petrochemicals, biomass, incineration,
It is from this knowledgeable mix of tradition and innovation that we draw our own energy. And it is across the whole world that John Cockerill Energy makes its mark through its technological know-how and its mastery of project management thanks to our Belgian, American and Mexican teams and our recuperation boiler licensees, Wuxi, S&T and Larsen & Toubro which respectively cover China, South Korea and India. Together, we all work to facilitate access to green energy. Visit us at Energy - John Cockerill to know more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
John Cockerill and all John Cockerill Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.