Views:1019 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - HR Generalist (9-11 yrs)
Looking for leadership level(AVP) – Human Resources – Business Unit for a leading Client in Chennai
Looking for Tier 1 & tier 2 schools
Experience: 9 – 11 yrs
Salary – 25- 35lpa (Can go higher based on candidate competencies)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
- Assess business unit’s human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
If the above role interests you, kindly share your profile to email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.