Views:2385 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Strategy Analytics (6-11 yrs)
Position: AVP - Strategy Analytics Consulting
Experience: 6+ yrs
Focus of the Function:
Org products are repeatable productized services, including the appropriate level of technology, and built with investments whose value is recouped over multiple clients. The Product team formulates the strategy, acts as a venture capital fund (team manages a dedicated fund) and drives the early stage commercialization (in concert with the sales force) for new products.
Why does this job exist:
The Product Innovation team owns and executes on this strategy to seek mandated launch of 15-20 “productized” offerings which show “disruptive innovation” and help Organization redefine its traditional business model and market out reach by developing Industry/vertical specific products.
How does the role add value:
The team and this role acts as catalyst for change, supporting a broader ecosystem of resources orchestrated through a clear governance model and works towards identifying areas in which Organization can assume market leadership.
How is this role unique from others:
The ideal candidate will understand the market trends, including disruptive technologies. He has to act as an entrepreneur for successful design and commercialization of specific opportunities.
Who are the key relationships for this role:
Interact with Sales / Business Leaders / BD / external experts
- Monitors market for relevant opportunities and threats, develops thought leadership in the Analytics space
- Crafts the scope of the solution, i.e. defines the usage scenarios and high-level user experience
- Identifies appropriate mix of people/process/IT and build vs buy opportunities
- Creates quantitative business cases
- Crafts and delivers Packaging (market-oriented description of commercials and delivery in collaboration with solution planners)
- Helps business leaders prepare sales enablement and support materials (e.g. key targets, key value propositions)
- Supports initial phase of GTM as a knowledge manager (including pre-sales, pricing, thought leadership)
- Supports key launches (ensuring go to market strategy is defined – e.g. segmentation, use of different sales and marketing tactics – and respected, problem solving, engagement of partners)
Candidate Profile -
- Current is strategy team and should have work on Analytics project / Clients
- Development & conceptualisation is focus not delivery
- Preferred candidates from consulting- strategy or process consulting/ business advisory not IT consulting or IT advisory
- Combo from consulting & analytics
- Good in Decision Management and Client Communication
Those who are interested can send their resume on email@example.com or can call on 9711144827 .You can also mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly do mention your Designation // Current Company // Compensation // Yrs. Of Experience in subject line
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.