Views:1201 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Procurement Expert (8-13 yrs)
These are with a Infrastructure (Govt and Public sector) client of ours.
Client: It Offers a range of integrated and innovative and high quality services to international donors, governments and corporates across various development sectors and services.
Since its inception in 1998, It has to its credit undertaking more than 300 challenging assignments for multilateral and bilateral international agencies including The World Bank, ADB, UNICEF, DFID, USAID, and JBIC.
Partners with governments and development agencies to provide innovative solutions and support towards a more inclusive, equitable and sustainable world.
Designation: TEAM MEMBER - Procurement Expert
Term: 2 years Contract
Location: Patna - Bihar
- Civil Engineer with MBA, Minimum 8 years’ experience in procurement,
- Experience in infrastructure projects would be preferred,
- Review ToRs, RfPs, and bid documents.
- Bid process management, prepare contract agreements, contract management, ensure compliance to procurement procedures,
- Prepare and review procurement guidelines and manuals.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.