Views:1538 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Inventory/Spare Parts Manager (6-12 yrs)
We, Talisman Advisors, an executive search and selection firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level talent, are looking for a Manager – Inventory/Spare Part Analytics with one of our clients based out of Gurgaon, Mumbai and Bangalore. Our client is a leading Business Consulting Organisation.
Key accountabilities :
Spare parts / Inventory Managers would lead multiple consulting engagements that focus on delivering business benefits in the supply chain area. The engagements would involve modeling complex supply chains, developing and presenting operational recommendations to clients, and working with clients through implementation of the recommendations. Additionally, the role would require strong support for pre-sales as well as creation of re-usable assets and publications. The work demands candidates that are capable of operating on multiple work-streams with minimal functional guidance to deliver results. The roles would be based out of India but may require extended travel and stay overseas and in India as per company policy
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Deep understanding of the inventory / spare parts management
- Past experience with tools in the inventory / spare parts management
- Appreciation of underlying business fundamentals in the supply chain domain as well as Operations Research area
- Deep project management expertise
- Client management skills ,team building and people management skills
- Proficiency with MS word ,excel and Power point
- Candidates should have an Engineering degree + MBA from a tier 1 school preferably in Operations or Supply Chain degree will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should have an exp of 6-12 years in supply chain space with at least 4 years of work in inventory management or supply planning areas. Hands-on experience with at least one relevant industry tool is important (e.g. i2, Logic Tools, Llamasoft etc.). Industry certifications such as APICS CPIM / CSCP/ CFPIM would be a plus.
Candidates interested can get in touch with the undersigned for further discussion, please mail the resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that no profile will be mailed to our client without having a prior discussion with the candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.