Views:1234 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AGM - Manufacturing Ops (18-20 yrs)
A Client of Antal International
Position ; AGM – Manufacturing, Ambattur, Chennai
Department - Manufacturing
Job Title - AGM
Location: Ambattur, Chennai, India
Graduate in Engineering with 18-20 yrs experience in Manufacturing industries and Minimum 12 yrs of service in Mass Manufacturing Unit.
- To plan, direct, organize, coordinate, control all the functions of the unit.
- To ensure that all the departments of the units are functioning properly and effectively in order to achieve the organizational objectives.
- To ensure that budgeted volume of production is achieved within the budgeted cost of the year.
- To ensure the quality of the product and the plant.
- To manage all the legal and statutory compliance of the unit.
Key Responsibilities :
- Material Procurement & Management
- Industrial Relations
- Legal & Statutory Compliance
- Management Development
- Efficiency Parameters
- Customer Complaints resolution
Other requirements -
Experience in various Machining processes, (CNC, VMC, HMC, SPMs, Gear Hobbing) Problem solving techniques, handling various contingency approach, Knowledge on TS 16949 quality systems and procedures.
Personality requirements -
- Good Leadership Skills
- Possess Analytical ability
- Good Communication skills
Budgeted CTC : - 14 Lakhs – 16 Lakhs
Email your updated CV highlighting your strengths to email@example.com for further discussions.
M R N Rao
Antal International Network
12A, Doshi Gardens, 2nd Floor, Arcot Rd, Vadapalani, Chennai - 600026,
Happy to Connect on linkedin Send me an invite on Mrao@antal.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.