VP Human Resources at JM Financial
Views:13528 Applications:498 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:492
JM Financial Services - Wealth Advisor (10-15 yrs)
- Understand in detail clients investment needs & create a long term Asset Allocation plan.
- Manage relationships with ultra HNI's,
- Acquire new relationships
- Advice clients with the assistance of in-house experts on their business needs related to Corporate Finance, M&A, and Private Equity.
- Handle the clients investment portfolio; the core thrust is on asset allocation and managing complete family wealth.
- Candidate should be relationship oriented with good inter-personal and people skills
- Candidate should have understanding in Equities MF, tax planning, financial planning, profiling, fixed income and exotic structures.